- 来自 skikt22，3 年前评分 2 / 5Lastpass was relatively solid until Logmein bought it. IT has been going downhill ever since, especially with Firefox. It seems to break on every update for the last several months. Latest is that you cannot edit your vault if you are using Firefox.
Time to move on. Unfortunately I like the Families option, but if it does not work 20% of the time it is more trouble than it is worth. I am also getting an increasing number of sites where Lastpass simply does not work or sends you in a loop that results in accounts being locked.
Their support also sends you in an endless loop. They are now worthless. Took me 4 months to resolve a billing error on their side, and even then they still shorted me a week, even though the exact subscription dates were well documented.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13912091，3 年前评分 2 / 5The new LP 220.127.116.11 version is working again with Firefox ESR.. good..
but I noticed that with LP active when browsing protected https urls, the browser becomes too slow (almost freezing) and the CPU goes high..
As soon as I disabled LP the logging in and browsing over https urls websites became fast again as it should be..
This time I voted 2 stars,... in the past this was for me a 4-5 stars extension
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13921620，3 年前评分 2 / 5They desperately need to update the app so that I can copy usernames or passwords from the list of options when I click on the extension button. This support is already on the chrome app and it would be an appreciated option for when the extension isn't able to recognize that there is an entry for a username or password.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13568347，3 年前评分 2 / 5Brilliant when it works; otherwise, and often, a real pain. Example: something to do with "installing the binary version" that LP can never quite make clear to the thousands of users having similar problems. One of my support requests was answered by their advising me that I would have to enable passwords in FF for LP to remember my password for sign-in. Really? You want me to compromise my entire privacy approach? But is that even the real solution? Nobody knows and nobody seems able to get a clear solution from this company.
Also, a serious security concern when enabled in FF; even when not signed-in, LP is calling home. Best to disable it when not needing it.
- 来自 leebing，3 年前评分 2 / 5Used to be a 4 or 5 star add-on, BUT in the last couple weeks I have constant connection or "unknown" errors when trying to save a login or update a login. Using LastPass 4.9 and Firefox 59.0.2 as of this writing. Ugh!
- 来自 StevenK08，3 年前评分 2 / 5Doesn't work on Firefox for Android, and the Lastpass Android app doesn't work with Firefox for Android either. The only way to input passwords into Firefox is to copy them from the app.
When trying to login to this extension on Firefox for Android the page goes blank after selecting log in. Also when typing my email address in on the login page the input box keeps disappearing out of view and you have to keep dragging it back into the screen view.
Using the latest Firefox for Android and the same happens with the latest version of Nightly. Running Android 8.0 on Samsung S9.
- 来自 Medvezhonok，3 年前评分 2 / 5Constantly logs me out, regardless of settings. Doesn't work on many sites, even sites where it used to work. Vault screen does not occupy the full browser screen. In general difficult to use and getting worse.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13921504，3 年前评分 2 / 5Frequently doesn't allow loading passwords, particularly on banking sites, where it's most important to use random passwords. Also with latest version of firefox, doesn't allow copying password from context menu, instead have to load the entire vault, VIEW the password, then copy it. Very time consuming.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13911216，3 年前评分 2 / 5I will change this rating to 5 if you bring back:
- the "Copy password" menu item
- and when I click on the LastPass icon put default focus on the "Search LastPass Vault" textbox, so I can start typing at once without clicking on it
These features used to work before the Firefox Quantum release...
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13883717，3 年前评分 2 / 5So far, so good.
I just started using the add-on, but something that is painful is that I have to manually import one by one my accounts from built-in password manager. the importing function does not work currently on Firefox 57 or up (Firefox quantum), so, if you have a really big key chain, that's something to keep in mind.