- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14203780，4 年前Works in general if you have single accounts for a specific application, However, it refuses to cater for multiple accounts on the same site with different login profiles. i.e. Amazon Web Services and Account Aliases. it saves the first account alias you use, and then just blindly use that alias for all consequent logins, no matter if you save separate entries for each alias. Integration with OS X is also very basic.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12160783，4 年前no clue what happened but after this update i now have to right click on the lastpass icon in firefox in order to login. a single left click drops down a tiny gray box....
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13276570，4 年前I used to love Lastpass, but lately it seems like every update brings some new issue or odd behavior. First the getting started page loading every time I start Firefox. Now, when I log in, it loads the vault over the page I am actually trying to log into. It is so frustrating. For the first time in years, I'm going to start looking for Lastpass alternatives.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14190027，4 年前It was working fine, with some bugs of course e.g. not remembering passwords or interrupting me too much by opening tabs, but now it opens a tab at start-up and seems to be causing ff to jam.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12424755，4 年前Used to be great. Now, not so much. It decided to start logging me out whenever it felt like it (not even CLOSE to my settings). A few days ago I tried logging in and the extension login window won't even show up. Had to go to the website just to log in. Then it acts like I'm a brand new user! UGH!! Sent support ticket after uninstalling and reinstalling. Still not working, still no help. Even worse, I pay for the premium service. That is going to change!
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14165573，4 年前It does function and allows cross platform interoperability with mobile and other PCs. That said, the Firefox extension seems to have been largely left to rot. The extension logs out constantly and requires re-entering the master password a dozen times a day. Firefox Lastpass is also missing features available in other browsers. There also seem to be more and more logins that Lastpass fails to autofill for all the time and has a bad tendency to want to create redundant site entries.
On the plus side, Lastpass under Firefox is more responsive than the Edge extension
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Martin Patz，4 年前since almost a whole year (Nov 2017 - July 2018), they did not restore the copy username / copy password functionality for Firefox on Linux. Quite a shame to decrease the functionality of your product with an update and then being unable to restore it...
Otherwise great product in general.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13583653，4 年前The extension is really good on Chrome, but on Firefox you can't easily copy the password from menu. The extension won't auto-fill many websites, so you have to open the menu, find the site, go to edit, show password, copy and then paste into the form. Really annoying!
Please, make it work the same way and with the same menus Chrome has.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Carl Bezanson，4 年前Does not auto-fill a banking site of mine which is very annoying. When I try to log in the extension won't even allow me to cut and paste the username or password; I have to open the vault and cut and paste from there. This also happens with the AMCtheaters site. Very annoying. I use Firefox for browsing but I have to switch to chrome or safari if I want reliable, smooth auto-fill from LastPass.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14121273，4 年前When it works, it is wonderful. But over the last year plus, it will randomly quit logging me in. The only way to fix it, per Last Pass support, is to delete my Firefox profile, and make another, which mean I then have to find and reinstall all of my other add-ins. It's rapidly reaching the point of not being worth the trouble.