- 来自 Firefox 用户 12160783，3 年前评分 2 / 5no clue what happened but after this update i now have to right click on the lastpass icon in firefox in order to login. a single left click drops down a tiny gray box....
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13276570，3 年前评分 2 / 5I used to love Lastpass, but lately it seems like every update brings some new issue or odd behavior. First the getting started page loading every time I start Firefox. Now, when I log in, it loads the vault over the page I am actually trying to log into. It is so frustrating. For the first time in years, I'm going to start looking for Lastpass alternatives.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14190027，3 年前评分 2 / 5It was working fine, with some bugs of course e.g. not remembering passwords or interrupting me too much by opening tabs, but now it opens a tab at start-up and seems to be causing ff to jam.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12424755，3 年前评分 2 / 5Used to be great. Now, not so much. It decided to start logging me out whenever it felt like it (not even CLOSE to my settings). A few days ago I tried logging in and the extension login window won't even show up. Had to go to the website just to log in. Then it acts like I'm a brand new user! UGH!! Sent support ticket after uninstalling and reinstalling. Still not working, still no help. Even worse, I pay for the premium service. That is going to change!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14165573，3 年前评分 2 / 5It does function and allows cross platform interoperability with mobile and other PCs. That said, the Firefox extension seems to have been largely left to rot. The extension logs out constantly and requires re-entering the master password a dozen times a day. Firefox Lastpass is also missing features available in other browsers. There also seem to be more and more logins that Lastpass fails to autofill for all the time and has a bad tendency to want to create redundant site entries.
On the plus side, Lastpass under Firefox is more responsive than the Edge extension
- 来自 Martin Patz，3 年前评分 2 / 5since almost a whole year (Nov 2017 - July 2018), they did not restore the copy username / copy password functionality for Firefox on Linux. Quite a shame to decrease the functionality of your product with an update and then being unable to restore it...
Otherwise great product in general.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13583653，3 年前评分 2 / 5The extension is really good on Chrome, but on Firefox you can't easily copy the password from menu. The extension won't auto-fill many websites, so you have to open the menu, find the site, go to edit, show password, copy and then paste into the form. Really annoying!
Please, make it work the same way and with the same menus Chrome has.
- 来自 Carl Bezanson，3 年前评分 2 / 5Does not auto-fill a banking site of mine which is very annoying. When I try to log in the extension won't even allow me to cut and paste the username or password; I have to open the vault and cut and paste from there. This also happens with the AMCtheaters site. Very annoying. I use Firefox for browsing but I have to switch to chrome or safari if I want reliable, smooth auto-fill from LastPass.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14121273，3 年前评分 2 / 5When it works, it is wonderful. But over the last year plus, it will randomly quit logging me in. The only way to fix it, per Last Pass support, is to delete my Firefox profile, and make another, which mean I then have to find and reinstall all of my other add-ins. It's rapidly reaching the point of not being worth the trouble.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14080290，3 年前评分 2 / 5Als Passwort Manager unschlagbar.
Macht aber Firefox insgesamt so langsam, dass man dieses Addon nicht verwenden kann. Seit ich dieses Addon deaktiviert habe läuft Firefox wieder schnell. Mit Last Pass gab es oft keine Rückmeldung und lange Ladezeiten.
Bei der Passwort Manager Funktion passiert es, dass Last Pass einen Zugang verkompliziert. Schade, Last Pass ist dank sicherer Ablage in der Cloud unerlässlich für Leute die nicht bei jedem Dienst ein ähnliches Passwort verwenden wollen.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14003232，3 年前评分 2 / 5Copy password and copy username option are gone. Functionality has greatly diminished.
There is a possibility to install a binary to fix this, but its not mentioned ANYWHERE on the website, that I can find.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14067954，3 年前评分 2 / 5FF keeps logging me out of LASTPASS. LP works great in CHROME! I suspect its FIREFOX which has become so crappy in performance, with issues, bugs, crashes... I dont want to leave FF but i think i might...