- 来自 Firefox 用户 14165573，3 年前评分 2 / 5It does function and allows cross platform interoperability with mobile and other PCs. That said, the Firefox extension seems to have been largely left to rot. The extension logs out constantly and requires re-entering the master password a dozen times a day. Firefox Lastpass is also missing features available in other browsers. There also seem to be more and more logins that Lastpass fails to autofill for all the time and has a bad tendency to want to create redundant site entries.
On the plus side, Lastpass under Firefox is more responsive than the Edge extension
- 来自 Martin Patz，3 年前评分 2 / 5since almost a whole year (Nov 2017 - July 2018), they did not restore the copy username / copy password functionality for Firefox on Linux. Quite a shame to decrease the functionality of your product with an update and then being unable to restore it...
Otherwise great product in general.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13583653，3 年前评分 2 / 5The extension is really good on Chrome, but on Firefox you can't easily copy the password from menu. The extension won't auto-fill many websites, so you have to open the menu, find the site, go to edit, show password, copy and then paste into the form. Really annoying!
Please, make it work the same way and with the same menus Chrome has.
- 来自 Carl Bezanson，3 年前评分 2 / 5Does not auto-fill a banking site of mine which is very annoying. When I try to log in the extension won't even allow me to cut and paste the username or password; I have to open the vault and cut and paste from there. This also happens with the AMCtheaters site. Very annoying. I use Firefox for browsing but I have to switch to chrome or safari if I want reliable, smooth auto-fill from LastPass.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14121273，3 年前评分 2 / 5When it works, it is wonderful. But over the last year plus, it will randomly quit logging me in. The only way to fix it, per Last Pass support, is to delete my Firefox profile, and make another, which mean I then have to find and reinstall all of my other add-ins. It's rapidly reaching the point of not being worth the trouble.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14080290，3 年前评分 2 / 5Als Passwort Manager unschlagbar.
Macht aber Firefox insgesamt so langsam, dass man dieses Addon nicht verwenden kann. Seit ich dieses Addon deaktiviert habe läuft Firefox wieder schnell. Mit Last Pass gab es oft keine Rückmeldung und lange Ladezeiten.
Bei der Passwort Manager Funktion passiert es, dass Last Pass einen Zugang verkompliziert. Schade, Last Pass ist dank sicherer Ablage in der Cloud unerlässlich für Leute die nicht bei jedem Dienst ein ähnliches Passwort verwenden wollen.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14003232，3 年前评分 2 / 5Copy password and copy username option are gone. Functionality has greatly diminished.
There is a possibility to install a binary to fix this, but its not mentioned ANYWHERE on the website, that I can find.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14067954，3 年前评分 2 / 5FF keeps logging me out of LASTPASS. LP works great in CHROME! I suspect its FIREFOX which has become so crappy in performance, with issues, bugs, crashes... I dont want to leave FF but i think i might...
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14067640，3 年前评分 2 / 5I've been a paying customer for a while now, and have convinced multiple people to start using this service. It has been high quality, robust, and convenient.
In the past few months I've been noticing little things here and there; gaps, missing features, glitchy behavior, etc. I figured that some of this was due to the transition to the new Firefox plugin system, and gave them the benefit of the doubt. It worked, and I do strange things to/with my browser that could affect the behavior.
However, I can no longer click on, or tab to, the password field in the Firefox browser extension. I'm on a fresh installation of the latest Ubuntu Linux (18.04) and latest Firefox (60.0.1). This bug is also present in other Firefox installations, rendering LastPass unusable.
@LastPass: Please stabilize the Firefox plugin, so that I don't have to spend time searching for an alternate vendor.
- 来自 Erik I，3 年前评分 2 / 5Have used this for years as a paid user but I'm now considering leaving for either some variation of keypass or bitwarden or something.
The extension is completely broken in my FF Developer edition, and I had to reinstall it to get it to work in my ordinary FF. It is also completely broken in Firefox on Android (two different phones).
Plus as others has mentioned the option to copy password is gone.
- 来自 lowell13，3 年前评分 2 / 5Functions the way it should retaining password data, however the plugin doesn't keep any of the information for the login. It does not retain the email address when that box is checked, and does not retain the password if that box is checked either. Its been this way since the beginning and LastPass seems to be in no rush to fix that.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14055613，3 年前评分 2 / 5Lastpass is a great service however the firefox extension does not autofill on all sites like it does on google chrome. Even when i right click when searching last pass to just copy password in chrome i can't do in firefox. please fix.
- 来自 Braden's PC's，3 年前评分 2 / 5LastPass is totally failing. Please update your extension so that it does not routinely lock up firefox. I need this to stop soon or I will have to consider switching back to Kaspersky PM.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14051721，3 年前评分 2 / 5The integration doesn't work very well at all. Forms fail to auto-fill, there's a 2-3 second lag when I click the button sometimes, >50% of sites have broken styling on the input UI, and it's overall very clunky and difficult to use.
The lastpass website takes legit 10 seconds to load on my relatively modern macbook. Selecting tabs within it takes even longer. Generally a good product (very secure, intuitive to use, etc.) but working with it is a struggle.