- 来自 Firefox 用户 14306743，3 个月前评分 1 / 5It was one of the best extensions I've had, streamlined so much of my experience however the change of only allowing the use of one device type that is soon to be implemented is going to ruin the usefulness of it.
- 来自 Lazerus101，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Used to be great but the new changes cripple this from being any use whatsoever. The whole point of using Lastpass was being able to sync passwords across multiple devices. Switching to BitWarden as it does everything Lastpass did but better.
- 来自 vladaad，3 个月前评分 1 / 5You can only use one "device type" now, rendering this extension and LastPass itself completely unusable for someone who has a computer and a phone (those people exist apparently)
- 来自 J.R.，3 个月前评分 1 / 5I've been with LastPass since your first month in service which was many years ago...but now the recent LP changes have forced me to leave my once favorite and most recommended PW manager. I'm sure you guys could have worked out a different plan to increase your revenue than to screw over all your users.
- 来自 budget princess，3 个月前评分 1 / 5The announced changes to the free tier (disabling mobile password sync unless you only use it on mobile) render it worse than other comparable free offerings such as Bitwarden.
Bitwarden, for what it's worth, even imports your passwords from a lastpass CSV export making the transition away from this service extremely easy.
- 来自 Sixshot，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Time to pile on to the negative reviews. Upcoming changes to LP states that you can only use LP on unlimited number of devices depending on the category: either desktop (this one) or mobile (Android/iOS). You cannot use both. This change is terrible and I am now migrating out of using LastPass. I will move on to either BitWarden or Zoho, whichever I end up settling down on. I may come back to using LP but it's highly unlikely if this is how they plan to move forward.
- 来自 T，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Not recommended anymore. Lastpass changed their policy about free accounts. Starting March 2021 you cannot synchronise between PC and mobile anymore. Try Bitwarden, it's a better password manager.