Firefox 用户 15899547 的评价
评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15899547，2 个月前
I use LastPass to store my SSH keys and with the latest UI update I have no easy way to copy my passphrase so that I can paste it into a different application. This completely broke my workflow.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Jdd，1 天前UNSAFE DO NOT USE, Unable to delete my account, or to login again, or to recover my password, dangerous app that steals banking information. AVOID LAST PASS AT ALL COST and in fact any other password cloud service, Passwords should be kept offiline and encrypted. THINK ABOUT IT? While who you hand your passwords to someoene else? WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR YOU!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14047124，3 天前it got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 EricBrandt，4 天前I've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14369023，9 天前No longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17826284，10 天前This was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?