评分 3.7 / 5
3.7 / 5 星
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15428428，9 小时前评分 1 / 5It will not let me log in! To get in, I had to use a one time computer generated pass, which required my master password which it wasn't taking to begin with.
I changed my password and got the same thing.
Big time waster.
- 来自 kmjwyruww4jsgbu，18 小时前评分 3 / 5If Firefox has the following settings, you will get an "An unknown error occurred" error when you try to log in to Lastpass.
History Firefox will Never Remember history
If Firefox has the following settings, you can log in without any error.
History Firefox will Remember history
- 来自 Brad，2 天前评分 4 / 5Small Frustrations
The extension is great and I can understand the reason for some of the things which cause frustration. But it would be nice if you could designate a "home" computer which would stay logged in at all times. It may be only once every 30 days but each time I consider uninstalling the extension.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14835514，2 天前评分 1 / 5Now a total liability. Update your browser - loses everything for who knows how long. No tech help, no solutions, nothing - just left totally high and dry without warning. No longer usable, essential to avoid.
- 来自 Alex，3 天前评分 1 / 5After the last update I can't login with this add-on. The error message is: An unknown error occurred.Dismiss.
I use Firefox 80.0.1.
Lastpass version: 188.8.131.52
Mac OS: 10.15.6 (19G2021)