- 评分 2 / 5来自 Peter，2 年前It used to be one of my favorite extensions, but the developer can't get a handle on the warning in Firefox's developer tools for months: "Source map error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://****/lib/tp/browser-polyfill.min.js
Source Map URL: browser-polyfill.min.js.map". This is extremely annoying when developing web pages! The warning is definitely caused by his code.
Further it's also a pity that the developer seems to fixate more and more on Vault - who uses keepass doesn't need an external cloud. Unfortunately I haven't found a better alternative yet.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13917640，2 年前Seamlessly connects to KeePass 2.45 on Ubuntu 20.04.
Instructions to set up the extension are straightforward.
Never had an hiccup. Perhaps, it would be nice to add a URL field customizable in the "add entry" option. This would make the extension truly complete.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 fotohog，2 年前Works great with my KeePass2 and offline file, on Windows 10.
Rock-solid: reliably locates and injects userid and password into correct fields within webpage logins (once I supply website urls when manually creating my own entries in KeePas2).
Good instructions how to configure with KeePass2 on Windows 10 (needs additional components to download and install), so I can continue using my own KeePass2 file.
Kudos for continuing to support this scenario, even though this scenario doesn't generate revenue for the development team. Thank you for making an amazing FF addon that works so well.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Gerda Wagner，2 年前Dieses Add-on lässt sich nur sehr schwer installieren. Bis jetzt bin ich nicht weitergekommen.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16508779，2 年前Since author started his commercial project in parallel, add-on is harder to use with new updates.
Starting from window that sometime never fill with data, going to misleading place of icon and no chance to get rid with commercial vault icon that I never use and ending on complicated dialog combination to save new entry. If there is update you need to find keepass confirm button on page because most of it is bloated by innformation about advantages of kee vault.
It is difficult to use since interface is not clean and author strongly promote his commercial product.
I'm relay in the crossroads using it from years, survived strict security rules from firefox that killed some of functionality. But now it is even worse so looking for alternative.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15370515，2 年前Works good. But every update open a new tab to display whatever it wants. It suddenly popped up while I watching YouTube. Horrible UX.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Mordino Mordas，3 年前The new version no longer supports Kee Priority. Entries only alphabetically. I'm looking for an alternative now, sorry. And I'm not interested in Vault, so I could have used LassPass right away.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Trapik，3 年前I used to love it...
But I'm using KeyPass and I have no interest in KeyVault, sorry about that.
On the latest version, it's not possible to easily choose the Keypass folder we want the credentials to be stored in (got to modify the option, then to choose on a subscreen)
It's not easy to use anymore and I'd prefer to return to the old behaviour and the old look and feel (I'm using it on a PC, not on a smartphone).
If this extension stays the way it is now, I will delete it and switch the keypass XC I guess... Too bad :(
Thank you for your great work anyway ;)