- 评分 1 / 5No longer works. Just closes the tab.
- 评分 1 / 5Used to work, now it just closes the tab without opening it in a private window. Utterly broken.
- 评分 3 / 5Nice one - solid start. Just wondering why the site that is going private is not removed from the "recent closed tabs" - cos this way it's not that "perfect".
- 评分 1 / 5I tried to install this extension because it was the second of two such extensions that had a keyboard shortcut. The other one failed miserably. When I clicked Add to Firefox, I got a message that it couldn't be installed because it appeared to be corrupt. Wonderful…
- 评分 2 / 5I don't se the use of this extension. When you incognito an open tab, then you have already opened it in an normal tab before and created data in the history! Theres is no use to open in in incognito anymore. It would make much more sense to always open specific websites in incognito mode right away, before it was opened in a normal tab.
- 评分 1 / 5Private hell, it saves your history so it's no different than a regular tab...
- 评分 1 / 5no private tab, just window
why need access to my history?
- 评分 3 / 5Not a replacement of Private Tab. It's more useful another addon that let me open current page in another browser (I just added Firefox with private command line, replacing completely this addon)
- 评分 5 / 5This is a really good extention because it is a mess to switch between windows all the time
- 评分 1 / 5no private tab but new private window