- 评分 1 / 5来自 paul921，4 个月前I've wasted a lot of time trying to use the free version of Imacros. I'm trying to extract data from tables, but can't find a command that works. Even if I could extract the data, I can't save it using the free version. The extraction wizard might help, but that is not yet available even in the full price version (see Version 2021 Release Notes).
The documentation is difficult to follow because it is trying to cover all the different versions. It also contains many references to Internet Explorer which suggests that it may be out of date.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14028631，9 个月前The "CLEAR" function does not work and when called it does not clear the cache, local storage, sessions and cookies on the Firefox browser and leaves tons of elements where you have to manually delete everything. This really needs to be updated ASAP!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 F.J.，9 个月前Utterly useless unless you buy a license.
Without any file or even pseudo-file access you cannot write any kind of automation macro and the file-io module is only available in licensed versions.
On top of that the licensed versions are only available on Windows.
Just threw this extension out of the window…
- 评分 1 / 5来自 CynicalDev，2 年前I'm not entirely sure how Progress software can ask for money for IMacros considering Selenium exists which is more powerful, easier to use (at least in my opinion), can be used with many more languages and is free.
Everything I have tried to do in IMacros has been a chore. It point blank refuses to click anything if I use an xpath selector (even when I format the TAG command correctly) and don't even get me started on how much of a struggle it is to execute java script should you be forced to. I write Java Script code that works perfectly fine in both Firefox and Chrome browser consoles but that's just not good enough for IMacros it seems. If I need help then I'm pretty much dead in the water since the documentation is sorely lacking, this means I'm often forced to spend hours doing trial and error to get things to work.
I'll cut myself off now before this becomes a full on pages long rant. I'll finish by saying the sooner I get the opportunity to convert my teams legacy IMacros project to Selenium, the better.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 lioar，2 年前The free edition is crippled with pointless arbitrary limitations on macro line length and loop size. I would happily pay for the fully featured version, but I'm a Linux user and the pro version is only available for Windows.