- 来自 F Rizzo，1 年前评分 5 / 5- so simple, so versatile!!
- does ONE job and does it perfectly!
I wanted a simple tool to display reference material e.g. cheat sheets. user guides, etc. WITH ONE KEYSTROKE and FAST. This is it!! I am glad I finally found it.
- 来自 Stephan，1 年前评分 5 / 5This is the best add-on in Firefox. I use it now since almost 1 year in combination with RegEx Matching. Many desktop applications are moved into the cloud and to access them with a keystroke is a wonderful thing. I have keystrokes for 4 different environments of a production tool, MS Planner, Jira, MS SharePoint, Wiki, MS Outlook Mail and MS Outlook Calendar. And I use all of them every day! I don't want to miss this plugin. Great work Jonny! Thanks for that.
I'd propose two enhancements:
1. Sync keystroke settings with my firefox account. I have 3 different machines and they are reimaged from time to time. Really annoying to reenter every time.
2. More keystrokes. Yes 10 is a lot already but I could easily remember 5 more.
As I said, the plugin is great and I want to thank you for your work. Now make it perfect ;-)
- 来自 xkr47，2 年前评分 5 / 5Excellent! I just changed the default Alt+ bindings to Ctrl+ so I can keep using alt-1..9 for first 8 + last 1 tabs in current window.
EDIT: Oh wow, applying the hotkey multiple times circulates through all tabs with matching baseurl if there are more than one
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13517270，3 年前评分 5 / 5Extremely useful to switch to commonly used websites.
Unfortunately it is not possible to extend the list. For instance "Ctrl + 22" (The speeddial from Old firefox allowed such hotkey)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14115125，3 年前评分 3 / 5Really good app but it doesn't override existing shortcuts. For example, I want control+shift+G, but Windows and/or Firefox seems to have assigned this to something else, and I can't get it to work.