评分 4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5 星
- 来自 shadyz，6 年前评分 4 / 5Yes sir, i understand that part, but why is it useful , why would anyone want their history tabs in trees?There are a dozen comments from the other users of this addon and my other addon "FromWhereToWhere", which is a more complex version. Hopefully they will give some insights about why people want them.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 11216556，6 年前评分 4 / 5The history window is like Firefox 3's history window. :) It is located left of the screen and full window like Internet Explorer
Editing: I just realized that that full history windows that is located left of the screen already avaible in new Firefox (History Sidebar)
- 来自 ulf3000，6 年前评分 5 / 5OK this is very awesome ! much better than default view .
edit: wow , you´re so fast to implement BOTH of my requests ! middle-click and expand all items now implemented! thank you soo much ! 5 stars of course ^^
- 来自 Mr Wolf，6 年前评分 4 / 5Hi!
Thanks for this add-on.
In my opinion, it would be much better if the history opened in a separate tab, instead that in Firefox history panel.
Moreover, would it be possible to keep opened the Location and the Last Visit columns, instead of opening them manually everytime I start the add-on?
I agree it would be nice if it supports both modes, as there are a lot of cases that a user only needs to see the titles thus a sidebar with one column is sufficient. If you use it mostly for keyword searching, I suggest trying my other addon FromWhereToWhere (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fromwheretowhere/). It always opens in a separate tab, and shows at least 'Last Visit' by default. On the other hand, it returns deeper threads, so the search results can be different from HiT.
- 来自 Captain McPants，6 年前评分 3 / 5What it says it does, it does well. But it definitely needs a few minor additions: The Name, Location, and Last Visit collumns are good, but those collumns need to have the option of being orgainised in the same way as Windows Explorer allows us to organise files inside a folder alphabetically, or by last modified/created.
Better yet, it would be amazing if the addon could distinguish between when tabs were opened IN ADDITION TO when they were closed.I assume you mean sorting the nodes on the same level within the same parent node (like files inside a folder). For now the default order is latest visit time on top.
The detection of tab opening is available in the power version of HiT, the FromWhereToWhere addon. If a visit is already opened in an existing tab, the context menu will show "Switch to Tab" instead of "Open Page in New Tab"
- 来自 Alpha Mail，6 年前评分 5 / 5Very responsive and useful, except the fonts of the drop-down menu are off, which i don't know is from the addon or my font settings. http://pbrd.co/1nOSf8SCould you please provide the font/theme setting of your Firefox, so that I can look into the problem and try some work around? I didn't even know we can change Firefox fonts :)