- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14041421，5 个月前doesn't work on firefox dev
Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 SaintHyoga，7 个月前Es efectivo, logra analizar el sitio y ayuda a no depender tanto de PageSpeed Insight. Para quienes dicen que falla con sitios locales, es lógico ya que tiene que acceder a través de la internet y no en redes locales.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 degengineer，8 个月前I normally don't give one star reviews (or any review for that matter), but just the fact that this extension doesn't work on localhost gave me the motivation to signup for a mozilla account to leave this review.
I saw one of the devs reply something like "We recommend you use lighthouse for chrome"... doesn't that defeat the purpose of this extension even existing? I don't want chrome, or any of the skynet spyware that's embedded in its binaries. This is why we need to support open-source; these silicon valley monopolies got to go. Gee.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Shiro，1 年前Lighthouse returned error: ERRORED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Status code: 401)
- 评分 3 / 5来自 meisterleise，2 年前Very nice and easy to use! But very often the test fails. I've got no idea why. When I test the site under the original google pagespeed link the test works. Also I have an improvement suggestion: Why do I have to make TWO tests for mobile and desktop? If I go to the google test, I have both in one test.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 emceeMC2，3 年前This does everything is says it'll do perfectly. However, I did not realize what the intention of this plugin is. I was hoping to get the Chrome DevTools experience in Firefox, but instead all this plugin is is a shortcut to PSI, which is okay I guess, but who really needs a plugin for a shortcut? Not faulting the devs for this, they work really hard, and Lighthouse in Chrome is out of this world, and if Lighthouse would take more than a few devs to maintain in Firefox, I can't blame Google for deciding it's not worth the effort.
Four stars holding out the hope Firefox can a get a true lighthouse experience, and if not what's the point of an extension that's nearly fancy bookmarks? I love Chrome and all their developer tools!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Aaron Meese，3 年前The whole reason I tried this extension was to measure the performance of my app once I got past the login screen. The site didn't work but a Stack Overflow pointed me to this extension, which I assumed would get the job done.
It did not, as it was still not able to analyze past the login screen. If you need to analyze something protected by authentication, look elsewhere.
开发者回应发布于 3 年前The extension used to work for that, but we made big changes in the latest update as part of some technical debt management, so the extension now uses PageSpeedInsights API which requires publicly accessible sites.
For your use case, we recommend using the Lighthouse panel in Chrome DevTools. Be sure to disable the storage reset (click the settings gear);.