When logging in in the addon, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Forest account information in order to obtain the profile of your Forest account, such as avatar and coins. Your trees, tags, note information may be uploaded to our server to allow syncing with your mobile devices.
We collect information that your browser or device sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the type of mobile device and operating system you use, your mobile device's unique device ID, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information, and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sync data to our server, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other app features in the following ways:
• provide and improve our products and services, and manage our business
• manage your account, provide you with customer support, and respond to your requests/inquiries
• provide the social feature in the app like ranking or user profile
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others' products, services, or content
• communicate with you by email, push notification, and/or other means about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties
More details available at: https://www.forestapp.cc/privacy/