- 来自 Firefox 用户 13436201，1 年前评分 5 / 5I really like this extension.
I've replaced my local rss client with an extra instance of Firefox, to only use Feedbro there.
In about:profiles you can create a new profile for Firefox and start an extra instance with a profile from there, or with cli: firefox -p profilename
But there are some things I miss: make all shortcuts configurable and an extra column or icon to indicate the read state
- 来自 CFLam，1 年前评分 5 / 5Very good reader, however, every time I open FireFox, it take over 20 minutes for FeedPro to show feed, may be because I subscribe over 170 feed and severals of them are Youtube. Any way to improve this ? Thanks.
- 来自 ConPac，1 年前评分 4 / 5Excellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16713490，1 年前评分 5 / 523/10/2021: Adiciono aqui a avaliação para dizer que essa extensão é ótima para assistir aos vídeos do youtube, além de acompanhar sites e outros conteúdos.
Acredito que os leitores de Feed são ótimos para combater os efeitos das bolhas das redes sociais. Recomendo muito esta extensão. Funciona perfeitamente.
- 来自 siffemoz，1 年前评分 5 / 5This is a great addon! But it seems I'm having the same problem as Firefox user 13715371 below; deleted items keep reappearing on all my feeds. 14 feeds are for Reddit, and 2 others aren't. This just started happening a couple of days ago.
Edit: thanks for the update. The other two seem to be OK for now, at least. The are https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/extensions/format:rss and
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/index.xmlReddit had a bug in their RSS generation which was fixed just a second ago.
Can you send the URLs of the other two feeds (non-Reddit) at are causing problems to firstname.lastname@example.org please?
PS. Facebook group parsing is also broken in 4.9.5 (due to Facebook API change) but 4.9.7 is in the manual AMO review queue which should fix that.
- 来自 Honeymelon，1 年前评分 5 / 5Love it, if it would work with the firefox app and also sync everything this would be overkill and the best reader IMO. How do I add Telegram Chats? Can I add all types of chats? I tried to add an open channel chat with its link but it didnt workFeedbro supports Telegram URLs like: https://t.me/s/netflix
So if you first open https://t.me/netflix then you need to click "Preview channel" and then click Feedbro icon and choose "Find Feeds in Current Tab".
Sync API is unfortunately useless due to size restrictions (max 100 kB of data can be saved and max size for a single key is 8 kB). That isn't enough even for storing feed subscription data.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13715371，1 年前评分 3 / 5When I try to dismiss new items, they keep repopulating. I never know when new feeds are available because I keep getting notified about feeds I have already seen.
EDIT: the URL is [https://nrhtx.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?&limit=mc-loc%3A%22NEWDVD%22&count=50&sort_by=acqdate_dsc&format=rss]EDIT: thanks for the link. Please open that in a normal browser tab so that you can see that elements don't have [pubDate] or [dc:date] tag (which they should have since the feed claims to be RSS 2.0). Due to this Feedbro generates timestamps for the item (article) entries. But when you delete such loaded article, Feedbro has no way of knowing whether the article was loaded before (because it's now removed from the Feedbro database). This is why Feedbro downloads the article again.
Solution: don't delete articles that are provided by such feeds (that don't have datestamps).
What's the feed URL? If you are deleting articles and the feed does not date stamps for the articles in the XML, that can happen.
- 来自 Valerio，1 年前评分 4 / 5Feedbro is definitely my favourite feed reader for Firefox. My only gripe with it is that you can't seem to disable loading images in articles, which I remember I could do in some old XUL based feed readers, thus the 4 stars. Otherwise I have no complaints: it offers a ton of customizability in terms of appearance, layout and font type and size, and it loads new feeds instantly without impacting on the browser performance.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16699356，1 年前评分 5 / 5I love all about this, but one bug exist: news article can not be deleted when I delete them using button in FF bar. It acts like article was deleted, but after browser restart article is back like nothing happened. Good for me I almost never using this feature. Just looks weird, really. It is not a matter of "indexdb" mentioned, since all other features work and settings and news are being saved or deleted(from inside of addon) normally.Feedbro does not immediately save changes to the disk. So if you delete an article and close the browser right after that, changes aren't persisted. Pending changes are written to the disk periodically so you need to wait a while. This is purely for performance reasons because for example when marking articles as read, it would be quite inefficient to write all changes immediately.