- 评分 4 / 5来自 Medievalman22，18 天前(EDIT: Apparently this bug is already fixed)
Used this for a long time but it recently started breaking certain websites. Changes text colour and page zoom for whatever reason.
I'll be using the DDG extension which something similar.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Noitcereon，19 天前It seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 MauriMaster，2 个月前Le he seguido los pasos a esta extensión y puedo afirmar que realmente evita la intromisión de los dominios de Facebook en los otros sitios que visitamos. El trabajo lo hace en segundo plano, por eso pensamos que no hace nada la extensión. En realidad si optimiza la fluidez de los sitios porque no funcionan los scripts de facebook durante la navegación.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17473586，3 个月前I don't quite know what rating to give - no way to tell if FB Container actually "works" because I can't know if it truly stops FB tracking me. But I trust FIrefox that it DOES. That said, it's a pain disabling it to send online item listings (for sale) to my host website's FB account for publicity there.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Gouvernathor，8 个月前One little detail is annoying : when clicking on a priviledged (=facebook-considered) link from a non-priviledged page, or vice versa, the tab is replaced with a new one, in the container (or outside, respectively), with all its history wiped. And by that, I mean that the data stays in firefox's history, but the "previous page" button gets disabled and the related tab history is cleared.
This is quite annoying, as you have to be really careful and open links in new tabs if you don't want to lose your current tab and its related history.
Also, data from this module is editable via the Multi-Accounts Container module, including the color of the Facebook tabs - which actually glitches in this case, and allow you to change it but not to return to the original color... which is reverted when firefox is closed and opened anew.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Alex，9 个月前For the most part I love this addon. I'm a proponent of giving Facebook as little information as possible. It's a little rough when you need to log in to a website using your FB account, but I've started avoiding creating those logins when possible.
My main point of feedback would be that Facebook owns WhatsApp, so I think it should get thrown into "Facebook Jail" (how I think of it) as well.