评分 3.9 / 5
3.9 / 5 星
- 来自 CheeryP，1 个月前评分 4 / 5My only issue is the lack of regex compatibility for the directory setting at the top.
Slowly over time I've crafted my NAMING MASK to a long line of regex that requires no user input between batch downloads from a particular site. Everything is renamed nicely, taking bits and pieces from the webpage.
Now this works perfectly for filenames, but not for the directory. If you could allow regex for directory/folder names, that'd turn this in to a 1 click-batch download with absolutely fa user input.
Can it be done?
- 来自 Ionel M，2 个月前评分 2 / 5Can't figure out how to filter by extension anymore. The interface has become overcomplicated with way too many inputs and buttons. The documentation is practically nonexisting.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15952949，4 个月前评分 1 / 5It used to work perfectly until I had to reset Firefox and it got removed with it. Then I installed it again and it would not work at all. It won't find any images/links whatsoever on any site.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13593990，5 个月前评分 3 / 5Is there any way to use renaming masks in the folder name?????
We'd be getting up to 5star territory if you could.
Anyway it seems like certain inputs will stop downloads from starting. For instance input containing forward slashes will not download a thing, which makes me wonder why the noFolder filter even exists. If it's required (at least on Windows), shouldn't it automatically be applied?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15776631，6 个月前评分 5 / 5Truly excellent add-on. Really dislike that DTA asks for so many permissions it doesn't seem to need.
As the other reviewer stated, this isn't as intuitive as it could be, but I still give it 5 stars. For example, it took a second to figure out the "Fast Filter" is not a result filter but a selection filter. In other words, it selects according to your filter rather filtering out results that don't match. It's more intuitive to use some kind of selection boxes with a selection box above all results to click on which selects all, or somehow provide a method of using Ctrl+A. Took a second to realize you can just type an asterisk in the box to select all. Still an excellent add-on. Very clean. Very fast.
- 来自 Pandustry，7 个月前评分 5 / 5The best "Download All" type extension, not bloated or overly complicated to use like others. Not as intuitive as it could be, so expect to spend a few minutes figuring it out. But once you do, it's good.
- 来自 Pablo Medina，8 个月前评分 5 / 5A very good extension. The naming mask option is great and useful.
For example to replace '%20' by " ", %2C by "," and %26 by "&" the following naming mask can be used:
- 来自 jd.，1 年前评分 4 / 5Pretty good and efficient.
As noted by r.koegel, file names containing spaces or "#" (and probably other characters, but these are the two I've come across) are downloaded with "%20" instead of each space, which is somewhat awkward.
If you use Unix, the following script may help you (it sure helped me):
for f in "$@"
g=`echo $f | sed -e 's/%20/ /g;s/%23/#/g'`
if [ "$f" != "$g" ]
mv "$f" "$g"
- 来自 r.koegel，1 年前评分 4 / 5It's about as good as it gets right now. My only issue is that it apparently can't auto rename %20 and other placeholders to the 'spaces' or other regular characters in filenames. So downloading a file such as "this file.zip" becomes "this%20file.zip"...which is annoying when downloading 1700 text files from a server.
- 来自 Mozzied ，1 年前评分 3 / 5It used to work with Tor browser, but the update to 8.5.4 broke the add-on. It does work properly with my VPN, however.
The issue with Tor is that it never downloads all selected files in all tabs and the number of successful scrapes is random.