- 来自 ooofest，2 个月前评分 3 / 5Good:
Getting translated results in a popup window after clicking a button near selected text is a good UI style.
It doesnt save window sizes or adapt to the translated text size.
It doesn't have an option to save the source language (such as Detect), which means more clicks to get a proper translation.
In Private Firefox windows it uses any Google signin session from a non-Private window that you may have open - so, it violates the very reason for having a Private window.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 17277496，4 个月前评分 4 / 5Please someone answer me, how it possible to use like the screenshots that used by developer of this extension; can sb teach me to use it like that? (( I don't want to translate on a new tab and just want a pupop like chorome extension))
- 来自 KBC，6 个月前评分 5 / 5Was surprised that only 10K users are availing the benefit of this add-on.
There seem to be 2 options to translate text.
(a): click on the icon on the right side of the tool bar. This translates the whole page (simply converts all foreign text to native text without leaving the page) and the google translate option box appears on the top. From this option box one can simply go back to the 'original' text without leaving the page.
(b) : Select text and click on the popup small icon over the text to see the translation in a popup window. One can hear the pronunciation if needed. Very good extension
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14572796，1 年前评分 4 / 5It would be nice to be able to disable this add-on on some sites. For example, on Duolingo I find the icon that covers the button very disturbing and I often accidentally click the wrong thing.
- 来自 spamz，1 年前评分 4 / 5pretty nifty.... its simple, easy on the eyes, and unobtrusive, but its missing one important setting for me. it needs a "pinned" option. some way to keep it always on top as im navigating a web page.