开发者回应发布于 4 年前
You need to precede "gg FIFA world cup" with "cs " so that the Context Search can identify that it is being requested. You should therefore type the following "cs gg FIFA world cup" in the url address bar. Try it out and let me know how things go.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 FireOX，3 小时前how to disable the context menu "Google Reverse Image Search"? because it doesn't take any image into search.. please correct this or remove this. Prefer a clean context menu that everything defined listed in the submenu of "Context Search", thanks!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 SSSR，2 个月前In Firefox you can quickly toggle on and off the main Menu Bar visibility by pressing the Alt key.
But this extension breaks this functionality.
Unfortunately, I have to refuse to use it and disable this extension.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Yaroslav，3 个月前This is an impressive add-on. It helped me to get both English and German wiktionary searches. However, I see a problem with permissions. We all know how often something is breached on the web. Why asking for "access your data for all web sites"? It includes all our passwords and forms! "Context Wiktionary" does a similar job, but asks for NO permissions at all!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 ChildrenofkoRn，3 个月前ALT to call Firefox menu no longer works in later versions of the extension.
3 stars because this bug is not fixed throughout the entire 4th branch.
The last working version is 3.9.5 as written below.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Hassanjwr6，5 个月前Thank you for this amazing addon, But I found one problem, I searched everywhere and could'nt find a solution.
How can I add links with this pattern to CS?
I tried this,
but most of time it returns nothing or returns a debug page of the site that shocked me.
one real example for this problem is Nexusmod when searching for a game.
How can I add it to CS ?
I just sent message to author, he is a nice guy.
The problem is the some website do not use the legecy method of URL search method such as google, youtube, etc. They use POST method and you need another addons for that I will leave the reply from Olivier him self, Thank you very much Olivier.
I think the problem is that those websites use the POST method for the searches which my version of Context Search doesn’t support.
I actually don’t know how to add that feature to CS, so I can only recommend another very good extension which does support POST methods:
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Alex Mirnov，8 个月前Как это исправить?
Upd. Откатился на версию 3.9.5, она стабильная, работает Alt (вызов панель меню) и нет бага с переводчиком. Непонято, что за обновления там были и для чего, разницы не вижу.
Upd 2. Прошло 6 месяцев, проблему так и не исправили.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16318253，8 个月前Works like a charm. Thank you, sir!
Just for information. Image reverse searching is great, but I discovered it only after a month or so of using. So is the image info feature. Maybe it would be better to make them more notable somehow.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Lodhar，10 个月前Very happy with that extension, I use it for a while now. But. Recently the "Alt" key to show the Firefox menus stopped working in some tabs (like google search), but not every tab. Safe mode drove me to this extension. Must be a bug, no? Can you look into this?
- 评分 4 / 5来自 jaquio，1 年前great replacement for something firefox should've never removed. now, how do i move the icon so it's out of the urlbar??