评分 3.8 / 5
3.8 / 5 星
- 来自 Ed Davis，1 年前评分 2 / 5Worked great until shortly ago, when I noticed it has broken the Bookmarks "Open All in Tabs" command.
Only the top of those in the menu or toolbar is opened, while before they all opened.
I've Disabled this and the function un-broke, Enabled it, and it re-broke, so it's definitely this app.
I'm going to leave it Disabled for a few weeks and try again, if still broken I'll Remove it and search for a similar function from another app.
Hope it gets fixed as it was nice to have.
- 来自 JL，2 年前评分 1 / 5(1) Closes Non-Blank Tabs, &
(2) Leaves Blank Tab Open:
Blank tab, that FF loads automatically when starting FF, remains after I load tabs from bookmarks.
(3) Both issues repeatable —Not a one time glitch.
- 来自 Dave-H，2 年前评分 4 / 5This has worked flawlessly for me for many months, but now on Firefox 60 something is malfunctioning.
When I run the browser, it opens with an empty tab, from the New Tab Override extension, which is set to open new tabs with "about:blank". If I click on a bookmark, a new tab opens as I have Firefox set to open bookmarks in a new tab in the "about:config" settings. Correctly, Close Unused Blank Tabs then shuts the first tab.
Unfortunately, what happens now is that if I then close the tab I opened with the bookmark, a blank tab reappears as Firefox is not set to close when the last tab is closed, which then sticks there, and new tabs then always open beside it and Close Unused Blank Tabs does not remove it as it used to.
I don't know whether this behaviour is because of a Firefox update or something else. It used to work fine, always closing empty tabs, but now it no longer seems to.
Any ideas anyone?
- 来自 JustBoris，2 年前评分 3 / 5Great idea, but I think that there's a problem with sending pages between Firefox instances.
When installed and active, the pages seem to arrive but before they are instantiated this add-on closes them.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13702930，2 年前评分 2 / 5Die Erweiterung ist an sich spitze. Endlich bin ich diesen "New Tab" welchen ich immer separat schliessen muss los.
Allerdings schliesst sie mir beim Öffnen der Homepage, wenn diese aus mehreren Seiten besteht, alle weiteren Tabs und es öffnet sich nur die erste Seite...
5Stars wenn das auch funktioniert!
- 来自 arandor，2 年前评分 5 / 5This is exactly what I was looking for. I often open URLs from outside of Firefox. The URLs open in a new tab and leave an unused blank tab open. That drives me crazy. You have saved my sanity. Thank you!
- 来自 Wirewox，2 年前评分 4 / 5Now causes problems when you use "Open all in tabs" from right-click menu on bookmarks folder - only one tab remains opened, the rest are closed automatically by this extension. When you click on several bookmarks in quick succession to open them in new tabs, many of them are also closed immediately. Otherwise great extension and thanks for many years of service!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 11837366，3 年前评分 4 / 5Hi,
First, thanks for this great addon !
Is that possible to add an option to close also the active blank tab ?
Thanks in advance.
My use case :
Sometimes when I open a file (like a PDF for example), a blank tab is opened and the file is opened with external program (like Adobe Reader for PDF).
But the blank tab stays open et becomes the active tab, so I have to close it to return to the previous tab.
So, if the extension can closes active blank tab, I can return to previous tab automatically.
开发者回应发布于 3 年前Thanks for the review.
I'm not sure I understand your request. If the active blank tab is closed, you'd never be able to open a new blank tab at all. Could you give me more details on the use case you have in mind?
== Updated on 2017-03-17 ==
Thanks for adding the use case. I'll look into what it would take to make the extension do this.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12597924，3 年前评分 5 / 5This add-on is a great idea, but has two major flaws (though, to be honest, I'm not sure how they could be resolved):
The first is that a new tab is considered a blank tab until it connects to the requested website. I comprehend the reasons why, but it means that one cannot launch two new tabs simultaneously.
The second, possibly more important for me, if that this extension conflicts with Menu Wizard. For reasons that are clear, the extension considers Menu Wizard a blank tab, and therefore suppresses its tab.
I repeat that I understand why the above two behaviours occur, and I'm not even sure how I would address them myself. But it does mean that I consider this extension a good start, that has not yet been brought to the finish line.
PS: After receiving your reply below, I downloaded the newest version of the add-in and I'm happy to report that both issues have been completely resolved. I'll certainly be keeping this add-in; five stars, then, as promised! Thank you for the prompt response… Much appreciated!
开发者回应发布于 3 年前For your first issue, it appears that something has changed with Firefox 50 in how new tabs events are appearing. I will upload a new version soon that should address this.
For your second issue (compatibility with Menu Wizard), I cannot reproduce the problem. I installed the extension alongside this one and it ran just fine. Perhaps there is a specific order that you are opening tabs in that I haven't thought of. Any further information you could provide would be helpful.
- 来自 George L. Yermulnik，4 年前评分 5 / 5Does its job even though I've got extension that changes default new tab location. Thanx to the author.
IMHO, it would be very handy if you add a configuration field to add custom locations for cases like mine =)
开发者回应发布于 4 年前--- update ---
I have uploaded a new version (0.0.3) that closes 'about:home' tabs as well. Give it a try when you get a chance. I appreciate your help in identifying this problem.
--- initial reply ---
Thanks for your interest. This is still a work in progress, so any info you can give me would be helpful.
Are you using any extensions that modify the new tab page in any way? By default, the new tab page is 'about:newtab'. To determine if there is more than one blank tab to close, I look for that address as well as 'about:blank' & 'about:privatebrowsing'. Can you tell me what shows up as the address of your new tabs when you right click in the content area and choose 'View Page Info'?