- 来自 Firefox 用户 13048720，3 年前评分 1 / 5well.. werbung ausnahme deaktiviert damit ich selbst auf bestimmten websiten die werbung aktivieren kann zb fuer manche Youtuber.. dennoch auf anderen webisten.. laesst er werbung fuer werbung durch.. und nein, ich habe keine anderen ungewollten plugins drinnen.. das web wird immer widerlicher mit seiner Werbung.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14833031，3 年前评分 1 / 5Constant popups with begging for money. It's frustrating. I donated once, is that not enough?Hi, Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. If the payment page is inadvertently appearing, there's usually an issue with something resetting AdBlock to its "just-installed" state. You can learn more about how to prevent this from happening in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000169060. If you run into any problems or need additional assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- 来自 Nat，3 年前评分 1 / 5it worked the when i newly install it, but then it didn't, it just keep on showing ads regardless if you indicate it to block it.Hi Nat, It sounds like you're using the manual ad blocking feature, correct? Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can learn more about your specific situation? Typically we can offer a solution with a little more information about the issue you are experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- 来自 Ron，3 年前评分 1 / 5it used to work fine, now on the last few restarts its not working, almost like its not activeHi Ron, If you're seeing ads, please check out the following article which addresses the most common reasons why ad block might not be working: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. --AdBlock Support
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15362762，3 年前评分 1 / 5adblock ne bloque pas toutes les pubs, voire presque aucune sachant qu'il laisse passer les pubs qui les ont payés.Si vous ne lisez pas l'anglais, s'il vous plaît collez le texte ci-dessous dans Google Translate. Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. If you are seeing ads, there is usually an easy fix to ensure they are blocked again. Please see the following article in our Help Center for some of the most common reasons ads appear: http://bit.ly/2ojmHFd. If you continue to see ads, reach out to us at email@example.com; we're happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15321546，3 年前评分 1 / 5Used for about 3 weeks. It broke so many pages i.e not showing images and actions that caused, annoying problems, continued to grow. Maddening waste of time, worst of all it, after resetting my master password. My password manager was Intermittently disabled, then totally broken!
Causing no end if frustration for a day & a half.
I carefully reentered a very long password over end over. Using screen shots and macros to troubleshoot what I was told was a user error.
I would have documented the examples if I had known the future.Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better understand your situation? We don't have any other reports of AdBlock creating problems with any password managers and we'd like to better understand if AdBlock is the root cause of the issues you are experiencing in this situation. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15115106，3 年前评分 1 / 5It doesn't work. Ads by the hundreds still pour through. Don't waste your time on this, look for something better. If I could give it no stars, I wold. AB is, pure and simple, crap.We're disappointed to see that you haven't had a good experience with AdBlock. There are often very easy solutions to prevent ads from appearing and we'd love to help understand why this is happening for you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com; we'd like to ensure that you have a positive experience going forward.
- 来自 creash，3 年前评分 1 / 5I can't use sites that require you to disable Ad-blocker, but when I go to add-ons and extensions, it's not on the list anywhere. So I can't get rid of it, pause it, disable it.That's very odd. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a look. Please be sure to include screenshots of what you are seeing in the add-ons and extensions menu.