- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17755722，3 小时前Touch ID for FF on MacOS quit working at latest update to extension. This is 2023, and problem has been reported back to 2021 and in 2022. Can chase your tail in circle, turning things on and off and rebooting. This is an ongoing unfixed problem for 1Password, which says something not about stupid users, but about company competency and intent.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Mito，14 小时前Those who is experiencing Touch ID or integration problem with the desktop app, please read on 1Password forums for a workaround until a fix.
I can't post links here but Google 1Password Forums and go see 1Password in Browser section of the forums.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15086224，6 天前I invited my husband to 1Password and so I was charged as a family account. It was very difficult to delete his name.
There is no one to talk to. Not even a chatbot.
1Password decided to not recognize my desktop computer today and wanted my secret key??
I want to know if all my passwords are in 1Password so I can I delete the ones on my computer.
Setting up 1Password is such a waste of my time.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rezb，16 天前I love 1Password, but I absolutely hate how intrusive and "dumb" their add-on is. You can't use both password managers, Firefox's built-in system and 1Password, at the same time because most of the time, their buttons overlap and it just causes chaos. But some passwords are only stored in Firefox and not in 1Password, so it's frustrating. And what's worse: the 1Password icon sometimes just decides to place itself ON TOP of "confirm" buttons when they are right next to the password entry prompt. Bad user experience. I'm disabling the add-on until this is improved.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We actually recommend you disable the built-in password manager in your browser, as conflicts will occur between 1Password and Firefox if you opt not to.
We talk more about this here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Drone Pilot，18 天前Keep asking to log in the app each time I try to enter a password, and thus, despite the fact the app and extension are already logged in. UN-installing and reinstalling the extension fix the issue for a bit, but then it start all over again, asking to login again and again.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Kevin，18 天前They're compromising developer experience at the cost of consumer convenience. It's slower than previous versions, more intrusive in the most inconvenient of ways and now is just lipstick on a really bad UX. Only benefit is outside of owning your password management, they're the only ones left with security.Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
If you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, our team would love to hear more about the things you had trouble with or didn't find quite right