Giới thiệu về Tiện ích này
This addon will fit large images into window, so the whole image is visible, not only a corner of it.
And don't worry, the images are not actually resized or altered in any way, they stay original.
Once installed, look for a new button at the message header toolbar (see screenshot).
Optionally you can add button to Thunderbird's toolbar as well.
- Activated - Enable/disable the addon
- Fit width - Fit image to window width
- Fit height - Fit image to window height
- Scroll to image - Scroll to image after click
- Show border - Show black border around images
- Add spaces around images - This will add space of 3 pixels around each image
- Obey image predefined size - When zoomed in (fitted image), show image in it's predefined size, rather then "fit to window" size.
- Click and hold to resize - This applies only to images with hyperlinks. When disabled, click and hold will open hyperlink.
- Show changes log - Show changes log after each addon update
- Fit all images - Fit all images in the message into window
- Restore all images - Restore all images in the message to their original size
- Close - Close menu