Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Đóng
Stylish Sync 0.1.7.1-signed.1-signed No Restart
Sync engine for Stylish with backup / restore facility.
This add-on requires the following add-ons to work properly:
Giới thiệu về Tiện ích này
This add-on is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the authors of Stylish. As such, it might stop working with any new version!
By default Stylish Sync creates daily backups of your Stylish database in your profile folder. If you find missing styles try to restore a previous version and let me know!
- Stylish Sync 0.1.7 has not been tested with Stylish 2.0.0!. I just became aware of the new version on Dec. 8. 2014, but unfortunately, my time to check on this now, is limited. If you want to provide feedback, please use the support email on the homepage. Any information is welcome. If you experience any problems, you might either disable Stylish Sync or revert to Stylish 1.4.3. Anyway it might be a good idea to use Stylish Sync's backup facility before upgrading. Update: Preliminary tests seem to indicate, that the synchronization is still working. However, with Stylish 2.0.0 you lose the ability to preview your styles and to organize them by tags.
- With Firefox 29.0 ("New Sync"), the sync-options dialog has changed, and you cannot en-/disable syncing from that dialog anymore. En-/Disabling from the add-on options is still possible.
- There was a compatibility problem with Stylish 1.4.2. New styles won't get synced to other devices. Thanks a lot for the bug report. Unfortunately, these changes make version 0.1.7 incompatible with Stylish 1.4.1 and below. If you're still using Stylish 1.4.1 or lower, please get Stylish Sync 0.1.6 from the versions page or better yet, upgrade both add-ons.
Unfortunately, Stylish doesn't allow to synchronize its data with Mozilla's sync service.
This extension adds the missing functionality.
- Restore compatibility with Stylish >= 1.4.2 (issue 8)
- Fix access rights on backup folder (issue 6)
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Phiên bản 0.1.5pre1: