Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Đóng
Giới thiệu về Tiện ích này
Currently supported applications: Firefox, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, and Conkeror.
If you find this add-on useful, you might find QuickPasswords useful as well. For those more stubborn sites where the Password Manager and this add-on completely fail, try iMacros for Firefox.
Logo/icon by PlastikManiac — thanks.
You can find the source code repository at GitHub. To report bugs, you may use the issue tracker there, or just use the support email link in the "About this add-on" section. Please email me for any other support requests.
Translations welcome. I have submitted this to BabelZilla, so I encourage you to use it to contribute (you'll need to register an account if you don't have one). The relevant thread is at http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6024 (note: this is for discussing translations, not general support; for that, see the "E-mail your question" link on this page).
- bg-BG: "ExaFlop", "arris"
- de: "/usr/bin/tux"
- el: George Malamas "Grg68"
- eo: "milupo"
- es-ES: Ricardo A. Rivas
- fr: "Goofy"
- hsb-DE: "milupo"
- hu: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- id-ID: "XCen"
- ja: Masahiko Imanaka "mar"
- it: Leopoldo Saggin "topoldo"
- nl: "markh"
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB"
- pt-BR: Edgard Dias Magalhaes "edgard.magalhaes"
- pt-PT: Carlos Simão "lloco"
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV"
- sl-SI: Peter Klofutar "Klofutar"
- sr: "charmed94", "DakSrbija", "Rancher"
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits"
- tr-TR: Anil Kilic - www.guncem.net "ua_anil", "nikneyim"
- vi: Nguyễn Hoàng Long at timelinelive.blogspot.com "longnh"
- zh-CN: "Loviny", "yfdyh000"
- zh-TW: "Velociraptor"
- Further fixed handling of "Show passwords"; some versions retain the button but have moved the associated locale strings out of the locales. So, now I check for getLegacyString() and call it if it exists.
- Stopped using global const in pwdmgrOverlay-sm.js, so it should work again.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Phiên bản 2.9b1: