Xếp hạng 4,4 trong số 5
4,4 sao trên 5
- bởi -DM-, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Been using this with Firefox Nightly 58.0a1 on Android, the update to 0.3.3 stopped working, double tap on link doesn't open the link in a new tab anymore...it just "flashes" the link text and that's about it...downgrading to the previous version 0.3.2 on the other hand works flawlessly...
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13256199, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5it just works!. No more stupid steps to just conveniently open a link in a new tab, just double tap the link and it would open in a new tab. Awesome!.
This functionality is the last hurdle that keep me away from the new firefox webextensions, because the only addons that could emulate double tap "DblClikcer" are not compatible with the new firefox. there are similar extension on chrome but not as accurate as this one. Long life firefox!
- bởi Cyberknight, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5It works as expected. It could have an option to set double click speed, though. Could also replace the icons for a single SVG, as the PNG images make up for most of the 17KB of the add-on package. It uses WebExtension technology, what is good in the long run (let us hope there will be no more big changes in the browser pathway for the next decade or so), but it is also its weakness, not working on "about:" tabs, or on "addons.mozilla.org" (why, Mozilla, that's so annoying!) Anyway, good work.
- bởi Ray., 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Addon works great when double-clicking on a link.
However, when right-clicking on a link for context menu, the context menu appears AND the link registers a left-click, resulting in the link being opened.
Right-click works normally when the addon is disabled.
[EDIT: Tested this on a mouse, the same right-click issue is happening.]
[EDIT: Bug is now fixed, awesome work and quick response from the developer, kudos!!]
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12309333, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5It is convenient. Please DO NOT make it so it automatically focuses on that tab. Or at least make an option for those who want it.
The way it is now serves a unique purpose.
- bởi Flash_Mob_In_This_Bus_65, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I installed this on my android phone and tablet and it works perfectly. Double tap a link and a new tab is created.
The only downside is that it doesn't switch to that tab automatically, you need to open tabs, and then click on the new tab. It's a small issue that doesn't bother me very much.