- bởi Người dùng Firefox 16663168, một tháng trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Definitely nice extension. One small request to the developer - could you reduce the minimum double-click time delay to, say, 100 or 50 ms? At the moment, I use the default minimum of 200 ms, and these 200 ms are visually added to the total link loading time. This is especially noticeable when left-clicking on different dynamic elements (for example, when left-clicking on another youtube video in playlist). It also doesn't work with your "Open Same Tab" extension.
- bởi Nic0wyN, 10 tháng trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Great Addon, but there is a problem actually with Google and Google Image, doesn't work (on Firefox), can you fix it please ?
Edit : 5 Stars - Thanks to fixed your addons, works perfectly!
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13487987, một năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Thank you for your nice addon! Please, a simple request: Add the option to open new tabs in discarded mode. So with this new option, every link when clicked will be opened in a new discarded tab. By discarded I mean unloaded tab, inactive until selected.
- bởi Sv443, một năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5I'd give this extension 5 Stars since it's a really nice concept and it makes using my Laptop without a mouse way easier, but sadly Tap To Tab also breaks websites like YouTube, requiring you to sometimes reload the page multiple times until the correct video starts playing. That issue alone has frustrated me so badly over the span of just one week that I cannot continue using this extension.
Edit: It's when you switch to a different video on YouTube. The URL changes to have the new video's ID and the title and description change but the player itself most of the times doesn't switch and instead keeps playing the same video until the page is reloaded.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13721984, một năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Addon itself is great, but it causes an issue in YouTube where new videos are not loaded until refreshing the page entirely. Adding the domain to the restrictions box does not fix this problem.
Update: This bug seems to have been patched. Changed to 5 stars!
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 15018726, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 3 trong số 5Works well, but there is one problem. "Put new tab at the end" doesn't place the tab at the very end of the tab panel every time. Rather, if I tap-to-tab, then switch to that new tab, then go back to the first tab and tap-to-tab again, this second new tab will be placed before the first new tab I opened, and not at the very end like it should.
Fix this — make it so that tabs *always* go at then end when "Put new tab at the end" is selected — and I'll make my review a five-star.