- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Bosko Laska, 7 tháng trướcThis extension is now sadly spyware that spies on your browsing history. Use the safe version of it called "Stylus". Stylus is a very similar extension, but it dosen't have spyware, unlike Stylish.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi matt, 7 tháng trướcStylish contains spyware that builds a history of pages you visit.
USE STYLUS INSTEAD! It is essentially an earlier version of Stylish (from when it did not collect data) and has more users because it respects your privacy when Stylish does not.
- Xếp hạng 5 trong số 5bởi jazz, 9 tháng trướcYou don't need this or the other one. Install as a 'script' and if you have Tampermonkey, it'll just load up after installation.
Honestly tho, there's not many Themes or Skins that are worth it.
I found the YouTube 'RetroWave' to be somewhat decent, but it's actually starting to annoy me.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi rdela, 10 tháng trước2022-11-08
> In September 2016 Jason Barnabe, the creator of Stylish and userstyles.org, announced that, having lost interest in the project, he had "chosen Justin Hindman as the next leader of Stylish and userstyles.org." Hindman had no prior connection to either Stylish or userstyles.org, and it soon became clear that Barnabe had simply sold them to Hindman in a straw purchase for Israeli analytics company SimilarWeb.
> In December 2016 Hindman began releasing updates to Stylish for Chrome which returned a perfect replica of the user's browsing activity to Userstyles. On 3 January 2017 he announced a "partnership" with SimilarWeb in which "Stylish users [would] be joining SimilarWeb’s market research panel.". A Firefox web extension (3.0.1) was released on 10 November, after a final update (2.1.1) to the Stylish XUL+XPCOM add-on on 31 October to migrate user styles to a webextension-compatible database.
> In July 2018, after these issues were publicized by a software engineer, Stylish was pulled from both the Chrome Web Store and Mozilla Add-ons, as well as being automatically uninstalled for all existing users. Stylish returned to Mozilla Add-ons on 16 August and to the Chrome Web Store on 5 November with the same logic but sporting a new opt-in page asking users to agree to the data collection when the extension was installed. Both platforms continue to report more users of Stylish than of its most popular alternative, Stylus
As other reviewers have noted, no longer true with Firefox! 55,329 for Stylish to 71,434 for Stylus. (Chrome still featuring Stylish unfortunately.)
EDIT 16:51 UTC: Wikipedia updated:
> Firefox now reports fewer users of Stylish than its more popular alternative, Stylus.
> The objective was to "remove any and all analytics, and return to a more user-friendly UI." It restored the user interface of Stylish 1.5.2 and removed Google Analytics.
- Xếp hạng 5 trong số 5bởi Sonic500, một năm trướcFinally found this perfect webpage styler that I have searched for hours with multiple change attempts in the about:config with no success until now! Really needed this on my 21:9 Ultra Widescreen Monitor! Thanks heaps!