Xếp hạng 4,3 trong số 5
4,3 sao trên 5
- bởi lynksysy, 7 năm trướcXếp hạng 3 trong số 5I´ve been using this great addon since few years ago and very happy until now, but it does not work anymore on google index, still works like charm on bing. Im using firefox 22.0, don´t know what is going on, i hope this guys solve it soon.
Firefox ver: 22.0
- bởi Binamic, 7 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5This is a fantastic tool, incredibly useful and easy to use. It gives you quick insights when you need them.
The strike through no follow option is fantastic when trying to build backlinks as is the PR display.
The handiest SEO tool I have ever used.
- bởi txscap, 7 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Has dozens of useful features, is almost like a standalone program on its own. Sometimes it feels like too much or should better be simplified a bit. Another problem is Google directs me to spam prevention captcha thing pretty often.
- bởi Lord Vader, 7 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5does NOT work anymore on google, im using firefox 20, but it didn´t work since ver 18, i unistal it and reinstalit over 20 times, i downgrade and upgrade firefox about 3 more times, i uninstall all other complements to see if there is a conflict, and nothing, but it works like charm on bing, i just did everything possible to make it work and nothing, i´ve been using this great addon since about 2 years ago and very happy until now, don´t know what is going on, i hope this guys solve it soon.
firefox ver: 18+ to ver 20
- bởi Nancy Gonzales, 7 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5A must have toolbar for everyone who wishes to indulge in web development and marketing, apart from a few hassles and over filled with features, you will not have any problem with this plugin.
One issue that I personally faced was when I clicked the seoquake icon, and re enabled it, the toolbar used to show up over the url address bar and not below it.
- bởi handcoatl, 8 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Works well so far, but in using Google to search, Avast virus software keeps giving me malware threats. Anyone else having this problems or is it just me? July 31 update. Never Mind. It's a FIREFOX problem.