- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13822278, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Very useful, specially for someone trying to scape from Venezuela and having to watch the gov pages for when they are open to ask for your papers. I use it to reload the page until it loads successfully.
Could you please include a function for a sound, be it a really loud one or a custom one once the page is successfully loaded?
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13780116, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Long time reloadevery user. Stopping the reload before being able to read the new info and/or make selections and submit was a problem. By tracking whether i'm moving the mouse on the webpage and disabling the reload during mousing seems to make manually shutting off reload unnecessary.
I would think this is a better default behavior for most. When new data comes in, I, as a human, need time to process it. Also, in my case i have to decide if there is a item i want to grab.
A 6th star if there is a way to sound an alarm whenever new data is available. I used to be familiar with greasemonkey and i don't even remember how to do better than an annoying alert button after some convoluted logic when the web page wasn't a match to last reloaded. They've deprecated some of the functions i used so my old scripts don't work.
I'm really looking for a "new data!" voice notice or a beep or anything audible when new data is available.
Whether this can be done in this addon i don't know. Seems like it would be a very useful feature for many.
If there is a greasemonkey solution or the like, would appreciate being pointed to it. Thanks!
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13725736, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Really good and helpful. I used a previous / different plug-in which does not work / is not maintenad for the newer Firefox and this one come just in handy! Only problems I sometimes have is with Web-addresses which uses a "TOC2 Window" design, when auto-reloading the left panel disappear, but this can be worked arround with a "Back" action on the Browser. Still way better and simple than loggin in again.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13671982, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Amazing extension, but what would make it really outstanding is the option send an email to alert of every page change. They would certainly kill some business there... ;)
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13483593, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Great add on. The only funny thing is I do NOT have disable cache selected, but it's reloading as if I do, with all images loading fresh. I hope you can fix this, as I'm sure it's making things use more resources than needed.EDIT: Hi! As promised I uploaded 1.5.2 with the fix for the caching problem. It should be visible on AMO in a couple of minutes.
Oh, you're right, I haven't noticed this. Thanks for letting me know, I will publish a hotfix for this in the next 24 hours. This is a regression in the 1.5 series, used to work before that.
- bởi miguelk, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5When I close Firefox 57 and restart where I left off, I have to reconfigure every page again with RealoadMatic. Isn't there a way so the settings stick...? Thanks.
Thanks! Yes, I missed this setting. (I already have the latest version). Cheers.Hi! There is a setting already you might have missed. Turn on "Remember page" and the addon will remember the settings for the URL where you enabled it. Note it remembers URLs, not tabs. If you don't see this option, then you do not have the latest version of ReloadMatic, so make sure you check for updates first.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13531885, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5So far has been an exact replacement for my old tab reloader. Only thing I'd suggest, for the Custom Timing , just state that it is looking for a count by seconds, not minutes. Or have the option to select minutes or seconds while in the custom section.
Edit: Read the textbox before jumping to it. The examples tell you exactly what is needed. Thanks pylo!Hi, you can actually already do that. In the custom interval popup, you can also enter values such as "2min 30s". See the examples in the same dialog ;) Thanks for writing
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13502189, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5LOVE it! This was just what I needed. I use Zoneminder on Linux Mint 18.2 to monitor 9 security cameras at our home. My issue was that PC's using the "Montage view" left on for long periods or overnight would drop cameras causing errors and slow the whole system down. After refreshing the page things would straighten right out. But now with your extension I'm having no more issues and my cameras are always there when I check in the morning. Thank you for such a simple solution! 73,s my friend!
- bởi Azulado, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5There's no option to set a common reload time for all tabs opened, as in the older version?
Do I have to set the reload time on every tab, one by one?
Edit 1: Thanks for the "Reload all tabs"! It worked! Just an issue: when I set it to reload on all tabs, it includes all the windows opened, can you change it to reload all tabs in the "current window" or in "all windows"? Also loved the "Remember page" option :DEdit2: Hi again! I've just released 1.5.1 and "Reload all" now only reloads tabs in the current window, which I agree is much closer to what users would normally expect. Thank you for your suggestion.
Hi, I have updated the addon, and you can now apply the reload properties of the current tab to all others. Let me know in the review if it works for you :)