Hãy cẩn thận với phiên bản cũ!
Những phiên bản này được hiển thị cho mục đích tham khảo và thử nghiệm. Bạn chỉ luôn nên dùng phiên bản mới nhất của tiện ích.
* Changed default spacing for the small icon state for the main toolbar to accommodate more buttons - contributed by Jim N.
* Reformatted toolbar buttons with emphasis on simplifying and aligning dropmarkers and text-only links. Also worked with consistency of spacing for all toolbar button states;
* Eliminated extra top and bottom padding on searchbar which prevented slimmer toobars. Thanks Jim N!
* Added support for buttons on aging-tabs extension. Thanks Steve!
* Corrected theme preview area auto-sizing. Thanks Jim N!;
* Added support for Del.icio.us extension poor inheritance bug with buttons. Thanks Keith Chau!;
* Realigned throbber and search bar to work better when included on the same toolbar;
* Changed inheritance for tabbrowser tabs so extensions such as Colorful Tabs would work predictably;
* Corrected spacing issue of extension icons in the status bar, spacing them out better;
* Fixed inconsistency between standard and graphite themes for menulist alignment. Thanks Chris!
* Made accommodations for the way the AOIS extension wrests inheritance from command bar buttons.
* Styled separator lines and other formatting options;
* Fixed display issues with Moc browsers of the tree seperators;
* Corrected "jumping" urlbar from feed and security icon inclusions;
* Corrected search-provider greytext being overwritten by auto-complete black color;
* Made a more compatible tweak to center menulist graphics to accommodate poorly executed extensions (menulist.css);
* MAJOR SPEED INCREASE. Found the source of the theme's slowdowns which were due to background replication (Thanks for the mental push John Mattson!).
* General file cleanup and minor visual cleanup.
- Further restructuring of browser and UI tabs for better performance and smaller file size.
- Optimized css for radio buttons & scrollbars.
- Worked with Tab DragDrop Indicator to align it (1px off) also to disable Tab Mix Plus Native indicator - which presents issues.
- Styled extensions preview area as a groupbox, duplicating the default OS X theme.
- Minor visual - Styled the dialog header to be a little more conducive to a Mac-inspired look.
- Worked with richlistbox dimensions to accommodate fonts better.
- Minor visual - Bumped contrast on toolbar background.
- Minor visual - menu checks redone to be more like Mac version of theme.
- Extensive optimization of tabs and tabbrowser.
- Removed treecell border from urlbar autocomplete popup.
- Extensive font formatting to get control of text presentation throughout the theme in critical areas. SUGGESTION: To complete the Mac OS X look with this theme, you may install the Lucida Grande font into Windows/Fonts (XP) and turn font smoothing on (Control Panel > Display Properties > Appearance > Effects).
- Added global support for status meter - fixes problem with Firefox Update status and other status meters.