- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Jake_Catseye, 3 năm trướcI've never once been able to get a discount with honey, i've tried on amazon, ebay, wish, etc. and it never once found a working discount. FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Tyleration, 3 năm trướcI've been using this for months, I have bought countless of things, enabled vouchers/cash back rewards on honey everytime it pops up and yet my gold is still at the same old 100 as when I started.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14644789, 3 năm trướcQuite obviously a thinly veiled data mining operation. The only reason Honey exists is as a system for online stores to learn they still have coupon codes active.
Honey provides you with bunk old codes, and in turn, they get to sell all your browsing data off to the highest bidder.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15321320, 3 năm trướcI've been shopping Amazon for few years now, & know my way around it...
1)Amazon recognizes your using Honey & adds a (cheapest line) at the top above displayed products.
1)Had to disable & re-enable honey add-on frequently (support instructions)
2)Honey button still wouldn't appear for all items
3)Purposely chose most expensive item out of Amazon results, & Honey=(Best) & didn't see the dozens of stores selling the same for as much as 50% cheaper!
4)Honey didn't distinguish between public pricing & prime membership prices, leaving you to click each to figure out which, by default.
All the above was done while researching multiple items. As well as place the majority of blame as a most likely result of variance between item descriptions!?
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15275051, 3 năm trướcgoes through the motions of applying a discount, however when at the checkout I pay full price as if the discount was never applied(with menulog), so the app is pointless and merely harvests my info, giving nothing back. Uninstalled.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14145819, 3 năm trướcThis extesion is just adware to be fair. Its main focus has remained United States since forever. Still after, idk... years, there is no droplist or any support at ALL for amazon UK.
This really hasn't worked for me as someone outside the US. Since joining I've only got 4 gold tokens from my purchases despite this popping up on ebay, my mobile carrier to "activate rewards" and it then loads a window ad, and i get nothing.
Scam and false advertising. Remove it and protect your privacy. Coupon codes are rare and weak at best, just buy the damn item or find the code yourself... if the code is on honey, you can find it via searching too.
Full on scammaz addon.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14005629, 3 năm trướcI made one of my largest purchases on eBay today and they, HONEY, was not there for me. I made the purchase on my home computer. I'm signed in to HONEY on my home computer. HONEY did not pop up ?
Maybe I'll clear HONEY as clutter
and stick with Go Sale.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14375386, 3 năm trướcHoney screen keeps popping up during check out and interferes with reviewing the individual item transactions. It pulls up expired discounts and blanks your screen while it checks them. It should operate un-intrussively in the background. It's popping up all over the screen is just down right irritating.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi NextGenThemes, 3 năm trướcSpyware to trade your personal data for better prices. Mozilla should not promote this but if course they claim they are out for users privacy and then they do this. Just one of many hypocrisies.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14617998, 3 năm trướcDecided to take it onto UK Amazon to see if there were bargains to be had, came up with nothing.
Tried another e-store I use, bupkis.
Someone might get benefit out of this; but all I got out of it was allowing Facebook and Google to share my personal info with yet another random business.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14144087, 4 năm trướcThis add-on is fantastic, don't get me wrong. However, on Firefox it has a SEVERE memory leak issue. Without honey installed my Firefox rarely pushes 900MB of RAM in use, with it installed it is constantly pushing upwards of 2GB of RAM in use with only a single tab open, even when Honey is in an inactive state. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.