- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16908156, một năm trướcUseless, unhelpful, and a waste of an install. Every code it claims to have for you isn't valid. Doesn't update coupon pool when its codes fail to work. Hate it.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Savanna, một năm trướcHas never saved me anything. "We have 5 discount coupons we can apply. oh, sorry, none seem to work, better luck next time!" All bogus. All they do is collect my browsing data and then probably sell it. Not recommended.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Masked Salesman, một năm trướcSo far, this hasn't really helped one bit...i have yet to find a single time where this has actually saved me money on a purchase I wanted to make and since this is supposed to be an app that does that and it hasn't even been able to do so once, I'd say that would make this a complete and total failure.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13588094, một năm trướcFirefox had been running slow for a while now, and I figured it was just because I have many tabs open (even though they were dormant). It wasn't until I got the message "Honey may be slowing Firefox" briefly before it disappeared that I decided to start disabling some addons. Honey was the first one I disabled, and instantly Firefox was a million times more responsive. I no longer had text input with random delays, and scrolling through sites hanging. Much better now. Most the coupons I got were not that good anyway, I won't miss it.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 17010062, một năm trướcForced sign-up, and trying very hard to appear as 'community' driven, and therefor trustworthy.
Forced sign-up are completely unnecessary for what it does, and i highly doubt their ethics.
imho a yucky company, not for me.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi DeltaFoxHound, một năm trướcI wanted to enjoy it but always has a greyed out icon and does not work. Won't allow sign in and opens an empty blank window. I DO NOT recommend installing it.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Lab, một năm trướcSadly Honey stopped working months ago. It no longer works on any website including big stores like Amazon. The honey addon icon simply remains grey and clicking on it opens an empty window that doesn't load anything (it's just blank white).
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14110864, một năm trướcAll but one of my Droplist items just disappeared...why??? For over a year, I still cannot add items to my Droplist (using latest Firefox version)!!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Kyllingene, một năm trướcI really want to like Honey, but within 2 minutes of installation there was an aggravating popup that wouldn't go away (it expanded really large whenever my mouse went remotely near it, then required me to click a small X to close it); since then, I have received over 2 emails a day from Honey, pleading me to come back. If you value your sanity over a few cents, do not install; if you value a few cents over your sanity, install away.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13924487, một năm trướcWould not scan for codes on several sites but would allow me to used saved "Honey Gold". Tried to talk to their support but was told "those stores must not have active codes right now" one of the stores I told them about was HelloFresh who ALWAYS has active codes. I also let them know I had looked up codes on RetailMeNot and they worked but the extension will not even attempt to scan. So much for their tag line of "Stop searching for coupon codes".
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi dza, một năm trướcMaybe if you didn't spam "Unchecked lastError value: Error: Invalid window ID:" from h0-main.js:1 in every TAB several times per second I would trust this extension a little bit more? Thats just rude to hog resources like that.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16865769, một năm trướcSuper angry at this company. Been using Honey since 2018 and all I have to show for it is 3500 points I can't redeem. Doesn't count almost 3/4ths of my purchases and after contacting support with receipts they said in essence, tough luck we can't do anything. Its so comforting to know that the $800 I spent at Gamestop which prompted my looking at my points and contacting them in the first place is worth nothing. Not even mad at support, they are just doing their jobs. Its just a garbage app unless you are absolutely neurotic about watching every purchase using it, and hoping it decides to actually activate rewards and not just pretend to.