- bởi Shela, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5There is no such thing as "acceptable" ads! Otherwise without problems.Hi Shela!
There seems to be some misunderstandings about our Acceptable Ads Initiative. Users are still in control, and can disable “allow acceptable ads” in options. If you still experience ads with this option disabled, please be advised that these are more than likely NOT Acceptable Ads. In these cases please send us the URL along with a screenshot of your subscribed filter lists to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are usually able to get these reported to the filter list team and resolved. Rest assured no company can pay us to have their ads shown. You can find more about the acceptable ad criteria here https://acceptableads.com/en/about/criteria .
ABP Support Team
- bởi Destry, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Crashes and/or stalls Firefox every time it updates. But a good product nevertheless. Thanks.
How do I get it to BLOCK ITSELF from updating automatically... it "bleeps" Firefox every time... on demand updates are ok, automatic is not.
- bởi tipar, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Lately I have got a lot of troubles with this one. Configurations that gone missing, lists too, pop-ups that not being pubs are blocked another ones that being so do not get blocked. So, I decided to check for another one, still have it installed but disable in case the other one start to fail too but it will not be my first choice from now on.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13741099, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Once upon a time this was a great add-on. And then the developer got greedy and decided to create "acceptable ads." As hypocritical as this is, I can overlook it. However, the crap UI makes this extension a pain in the butt to actually use. I still can't find anything to show what can and can't be blocked anymore. You used to be able to click a button and pull that up. For the love of all things human, can you not design a decent UI and if you can't put the commands back in because of changes in Firefox (aka, Chrome 2), could you please include some text in the thing on how to find them.
Try Ublock Origins or any other fork. This one has jumped the shark.
- bởi snaga, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 53.0.2 seems blocking all network connections on the browser (FF58 or 59) after browsing a while. Once it occures, I no longer can browse the web. And once the extension gets disabled, the browser comes back. It needs to be fixed in the future version.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13691086, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Dans cette version il n'y a plus accès à la liste des éléments bloqués pour contrôler (ajouter/supprimer) ce qui est bloqué page par page.
- bởi Alexis J, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Autrefois incontournable, je préfère aujourd'hui un bloqueur comme uBlock Origin (qui, au passage, est plus complet et plus efficient, même si parfois complexe en mode avancé). Il y a surtout que je ne fais plus confiance à Adblock Plus qui passe maintenant des accords avec des agences publicitaires et laisse s'afficher certaines annonces contre rémunération.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13594584, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5The upgrade to 3.x is now allowing ads previously blocked.Hello!
Thanks for letting us know you are still experiencing ads! Can you send us the URL where these ads are produced to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot? We look forward to hearing from you.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13143153, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Mostly stopped working with the updates for the new Firefox. I get a ton of ads and pop-up windows now!Hello!
Thanks for reaching out to us! Can you send us the URLs where you are experiencing this issue to firstname.lastname@example.org? We are more than happy to help!
- bởi probity, 4 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5It was a best ad-blocking add-on I ever used. But it was before the new UI with a new approach for using this add-on were added. It's not a useful add-on for now. Now can't create or edit blocking rules in an easy way, you must go deeper into the settings. But the most annoying thing - it's not possible to use "Block element" just like before. It works randomly, it could work on some sites, but it couldn't work on other ones and I can't understand why. I'm going to remove this add-on and have a look at another one. Very disappointed.