- bởi Fred, 9 giờ trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5Used it for years but since I went onto Kubuntu 22.04 (which maybe just a coincidence) it does not remember any filter list anymore. Not my own, not the language filter lists nor the filter lists that came with ABP. I select the filter lists, I make own filter lists and as soon as the browser is being restarted everything is gone! And there I was wondering why ads are not being blocked. (FF 100.0.2, 64-bit, Snap for Ubuntu canonical-002-1.0)
I have also tested the suggestion about the FF privacy settings who are mentioned below in German. It makes no difference. No ads are blocked, no filters being remembered. This time when I reinstalled ABP the filters where active from the start, after I restarted FF all filters where gone again including the one filter I have created by myself for testing purposes. Also those filters didnt take even when they where active and ads where shown everywhere I went.
Then I have tried another adblock addon and with that blocking works again so it is definetly ABP.
- bởi Jeka, 10 giờ trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5AdBlock Plus has stopped working in the past few days. I saw the developer responses below about disabling "always use private browsing mode" enabled in FF - it was never enabled. Not sure what the problem is. Hope you get it fixed soon.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 17424305, một ngày trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 53.13 does not work with FF 100...tons of youtube and other ads. I was using Adblock plus for years without any problems and i loved it, but now its just useless
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 17423438, 2 ngày trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5hier eine Hilfe bei wem Adblock nicht funktioniert, die Entwickler haben die Lösung auch schon geschrieben bei den 1 Stern Bewertungen, aber ist in Englisch , ich schreibe dies nun mal Auf Deutsch.
Also wenn ihr Firefox aufhabt dann klickt dort oben Rechts auf das Zahnrad Symbol und dort auf weitere Einstellungen Verwalten, danach seht ihr Links im Menü Datenschutz und Sicherheit da drauf klicken.
Nun seht ihr den Browser Datenschutz in 3 Kategorien Standard, Streng und Benutzerdefiniert, klickt auf Benutzerdefiniert und dort müsst ihr den Punkt Inhalte zur Aktivitätenverfolgung den Haken aktviert haben und rechts daneben sollte, nur in privaten Fenstern zu sehen sein. Da könnt ihr wählen ob das nur in Privaten Fenstern sein soll oder in allen.
So läuft dann Adblock wieder.
- bởi rayceiver, 2 ngày trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5v.3.1.3 does not work with Firefox, and it is not an issue with the settings in Firefox under privacy settings as the develepor suggests, it was not even on for me. Getting tons of Youtube and Twitter ads shown lately, it fixed the problem when I downgraded from 3.1.3 to version 3.1.2 for adblock plus and deactivate automated updates. Guys please fix your software for Firefox.
- bởi Ayad Seghairi, 2 ngày trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5When using the extension, there is a heavy load on the browser and the browser needs a first time to load the page. Please improve the extension, thank you
- bởi RogerWilco, 4 ngày trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5As of this month, Youtube adds on Firefox now appear en masse. I can't seem to update the extension. I guess the Google team found a way to beat it.
Phản hồi của nhà phát triểnđã đăng 4 ngày trướcHi,
Thanks for reaching out to us! After some research we found that after the update users saw "always use private browsing mode" enabled in FF. Disabling this allows ABP to run as normal. To do this, click the settings menu icon in the right corner of the browser > settings >privacy & security > scroll down to the history section > choose "Use custom settings for history" from the drop down menu > uncheck "always use private browsing mode". If you need more assistance please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team