- Оцінка 4 з 5від Sy Borg, 5 років тому"Bookmark URL's" seem to be a bit confusing thing - you need to enable it to be able to search for selection.
And the addon doesn't work on this page, BTWBookmark URLs is extremely power tool and you can fully adapt it to your own needs. There are a lot of pre-configured URLs on the support site. And extension is working on this site once you will enable FF setting - see first item in the FAQ: https://bitbucket.org/ashemetov/selectionsk/wiki/FAQ.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Bluezo, 5 років томуVery nice multiple highlighter ... that is the part I use.
The only 2 things I eventually miss is
a) a small panel with the words to highlight, so to "search and highlight them" in one go and in different colors
b) the choice of the colors for the 1st 2d 3d ... words or expressions searched.
Nice anyway, and better than dedicated highlighters !!!
Moreover it "co-works" with ctrl+f (one does not cancel the other)
Thank you !
Edit of 2018-03-16 :
Thanks for the "shift" + selection ... in order to highlight ... that's a killer feature.
For the choice of color, please take a look at my message of today on your support-enhancements page.Thank you.
I am planning to add configurable colors in the next release. Regarding small panel with words to highlight - extension has different mechanism, try to hold Shift while double clicking on words - words will be highlighted without popping up a panel.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12885170, 5 років томуIt is useful for every FF user, believe me, maybe you will not adapt the alert style at first ,but after few days using ,you will fall in love with this addon, hahah
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Xi, 5 років томуGreat addon!
One issue is that the search site added by myself does not show favicon on toolbar, it does have a favicon in bookmark though.
And also one suggestion is that can we get an option to customize the pop toolbar instead of just a single line?
Can you please open a ticket on support site and provide address of the site that doesn't have favicon? I'll take a look. Panel customization is in my nearest plans.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від broni, 5 років томуGreat addon. Almost exactly what I was looking for. I said almost because I need some option to highlight occurrences of more than one word. I used to have an addon where pressing CTRL button allowed me to highlight another word> Unfortunately that addon doesn't work in Quantum. Would it be possible to add this feature? Thank youThank you. Such functionality was available in previous version of addon, however new Quantum WebExtensions api is limited. Afaik, the only option is implement own highlighter. Will review.
(edited) added in 1.4
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13624342, 5 років томуOne of the only addons I've found with this capability in firefox quantum! Excellent work!
One suggestion I'd like is to show a popup of the results after I hover over the icon, so i dont have to click and open a whole new tab to view the result. I'd be ok with disabling firefox's mixed content filter to make this work. thanks!
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13540394, 5 років томуBuscador totalmente adaptable a tus preferencias personales.
Mientras estás navegando solo tienes que seleccionar la palabra (con un doble click) o palabras que quieras buscar y aparece un menú con los buscadores, diccionarios o traductores que tu hayas escogido.
También puedes elegir copiar la selección, copiarla como texto plano, resaltarla, etc. Estas opciones, al igual que los buscadores o diccionarios los puedes adaptar a tus gustos.
Para mí es un complemento imprescindible.
Además ahora con un solo click sobre la barra de herramientas puedes activar o desactivar este complemento.¡Gracias!
I've used addon for read your review and for reply on it :-). Btw, translation is available starting from 0.9, quite convenient when use it with Ctrl button.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від T-Mon, 5 років томуEdit: Updated to five stars with recent updates.
Nice to see this add-on updated for WebExtensions. Even as a work-in-progress, it's a convenient and useful add-on. Due to the limitations of WebExtensions, it is a bit more complicated to set up the necessary bookmarks as you can't just import your existing search engines, but that also gives the user a bit more flexibility in organizing the search options. Perhaps the developer can create an bookmark import feature and host a repository of bookmarks with user contributions.
The biggest annoyance right now is that the pop-up isn't yet aware of its position in the browser window, which means the pop-up can often appear outside to the right or below the current window. I do expect that will get fixed in future versions. (It was!)
Also, the developer's comments notwithstanding, the add-on CAN be used on add-ons.mozilla.org, but you have to add a new boolean — privacy.resistFingerprinting.block_mozAddonManager — to about:config in FF 57 and set its value to true. I find this particularly helpful for translating add-on reviews.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від a3overgaauw, 5 років томуThis add-on looks pretty and is handy. The 'copy' functions are ok. The 'search' and 'translate' work with bookmarks. You can fully adapt this to your own wishes. Once you finish this job, you have a permanent, excellent search and translate tool.