- Оцінка 3 з 5від jcadbiz, 5 років тому1. After I clip, I want to view using my desktop OneNote 2016. In part because it takes so long to load the web platform - and I NEVER USE IT. I like that it's there - but I very much prefer the full version. ALSO - it NEVER LOADS - NEVER WORKS - I don't have time to schmutz with it now.
2) YOU WOULD THINK they would be able to grab a full page of YOUTUBE - but no - the best you can do is a summary article or a clip.
3) While we're at it - I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CAPTURE A WHOLE PAGE AS AN IMAGE, as a backup to capturing a whole page or an article - since those, sometimes don't work. And never on YouTube.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12752282, 6 років томуThe Onenote web clipper is not working for several months with firefox. Can you fix the problem?
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 6 років томуUnfortunately the Firefox Extension is only supported for Firefox 48+. You can use the "bookmarklet" version of the extension by going to onenote.com/clipper on Internet Explorer, following the instructions, and then dragging that bookmarklet to Firefox.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help
- Оцінка 3 з 5від criticabug, 6 років томуFYI, it inserts a div.oneNoteWebClipperIsInstalledOnThisBrowser BETWEEN head and body in every html's (including iframe). This may or may not cause problem in some page or with other addons.