- від Користувач Firefox 17128285, 7 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5The only one that worked for downloading mp3 embedded now that they are a lot harder to download. Countless others failed even audio capture ones. Best mp3 downloader there is.
- від Choucroute Garny, рік томуОцінка 5 з 5The *only* one that could save a video (tried about 10 of the most rated add-ons that did not know how to deal with ~100 blobs raw data...).
This one does not use a meaningless URI, but instead records what's actually showing on the page, and thus works with everything!
- від Danny, рік томуОцінка 5 з 5After hours of searching I found this extension, which does exactly what I need. This extension records a running video in the browser while I can surf in other tabs. Top!!!
- від tharg2, рік томуОцінка 5 з 5I don't know why anyone would not give this 5 stars. Perhaps they are old reviews? I have recorded many streaming videos, one nearly 2 hours long, all worked perfectly! Note you have to have a video playing before it will be detected. Love the fact that it stops recording when the video finishes. Recommended!
- від Ian13, 2 роки томуОцінка 5 з 5I like this addon - the latest version crashes all the time (immediately when I clicked the extension icon) so I downgraded to version 1.6 and all is well again. :)
I am using 67.0.4 (64-bit) firefox. Maybe I should consider upgrading it (?)
If I could only make one suggestion, I would love to be able to improve the video quality of the recorded webm file. I really don't care how big the resulting file is.
Even if I could 'hack' it myself, it would be great... I don't worry about the size since I use ffmpeg to re-encode it smaller after.
Other than that, I think this is a fantastic add-on.
Edit - I updated firefox and then this addon to 2.0 - it is even Better than before. Super job, I love this extension. please advise on if I can contribute for it.Yeah, I think your crashing problem is probably caused by your Firefox version.
I'm using the latest (77) and I only test on that, so earlier FF versions might end up not working.
About the video quality: there's not much I can do about that, since no quality options are exposed for it. It should be fixed on Firefox side of things, I guess. Perhaps there's another video format that works better than webm, I might give it a try at some point.
It records the stream as-you-get, so if you watch 4k video, it records the 4k video, and 360p is 360p, etc. But now I'm guessing the webm conversion, done by Firefox, ruins the quality.
- від jellywx, 2 роки томуОцінка 5 з 5seems great, but unfortunately cant hear audio whilst recording (audio still comes through on preview)
.. updated to 5 stars following response :) yet another mozilla bug gone unfixed...There is a Firefox bug causing that, it's quite difficult to consistently work around. I usually hear audio just fine, though, which makes me think it might be platform specific problems as well...
- від Користувач Firefox 14509227, 2 роки томуОцінка 5 з 5the user interface is... let's just say not robust but if you mouse over the buttons you can figure out what everything does. Other than that, seems to work great.
- від AliceYan0606, 2 роки томуОцінка 5 з 5Hello, thank you for your addon, it works pretty well. I have only one issue: when I open the video in preview the option "Save video as" is unavailable.Is that so? Well, it's no matter; you should use the download button, it shouldn't give problems anymore. The extension description was a bit out of date, and the bug was fixed.
- від amirreza safari, 2 роки томуОцінка 5 з 5ASARTISAMIRREZASAFARILIKEDLIVERECORDERASARTAMI5SRAMIRREZASAFARIAmirrezaSafari95@yahoo.comASART5