- від Користувач Firefox 16021872, 2 роки томуОцінка 4 з 5Thanks, reply much appreciated. This is a different id because of the way Firefox works. I put the default 4* on this one ;) In answer to your questions as best I can:
* Firefox 68.8.0esr (up to date)
* Thanks for the downgrade info, I also found it in an obscure part of the Firefox info and can confirm LiveRecorder v1.6 still works fine on the same video where v2.0 fails.
* The simpler interface showing under the media after clicking the extension icon in the toolbar now only has two buttons, don't know if something is missing.
* You click record and it now counts up the Mb (a new feature).
* You click stop and get the error immediately which, tbh, looks like a code error referring to something undefined.
* It happens consistently, every single time, on all the several streams I have tried and every attempt. It also happens whether or not you have paused recording. For me at least, it looks to be a 100% failure where it isn't possible for it to work at all any more.
* The only thought I had was if Firefox changed something you now rely on between v68 and the latest (non-esr) version. LiveRecorder v2.0 might need a higher version than Firefox 68.
* Until I get to that on the Firefox esr channel, v1.6 works just fine, so thank you for a great extension. :)
While writing, just to point out in your documentation the FFMpeg command line you give to re-write the WebM file doesn't work (don't know if it did before). It doesn't re-write the timestamps with that simple command or even if you add options to ignore input timestamps and re-generate output timestamps. The lack of timestamps in the frames bacause of the Firefox bug confuses it and, on conversion, it writes a video with all 10,000 or whatever frames playing at 10,000 fps in 0s. Ooops! I have tried all the suggestions found by online search without success. However, HandBrake understands the WebM just fine, so you need to use that not FFMpeg (although I normally use FFMpeg too).
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 2 роки томуAlright, thanks for the info. I'll get to this once I have the time.
EDIT: I think I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it's broken for older FF versions, based on the other review as well.
Next ESR version is 78, and we're on 77 right now, so I might just skip fixing this bug. Keep on truckin' with the older version, though.