Щоб спробувати тисячі наявних тут додатків, завантажте Mozilla Firefox, швидкий, безплатний спосіб користуватись Інтернетом!Закрити
Ласкаво просимо до додатків Firefox.
Обирайте серед тисяч додаткових функцій та стилів, щоб зробити Firefox своїм.Закрити
Про цей додаток
Join over 7 million people who love getting more done every day with our award-winning password manager!
With LastPass, you only remember one master password and LastPass takes care of the rest. It fills your logins for you and instantly syncs from your desktop to your laptop, your computer to your smartphone, your tablet to the Web, so you never struggle to remember another password.
Why Use a Password Manager?
- Save, encrypt and backup all your passwords and logins, automatically
- Sync your data no matter which browser, computer, or mobile device you use
- Only one strong master password to remember
- Securely store more logins, with more universal recognition of websites, including bank logins
- All the features you need to be more productive and efficient
- Only YOU know your master password, LastPass never has your key
- Secure offline access to your data via the browser extensions and mobile apps
Save Everything & Increase Productivity:
- Store login usernames and passwords for all online accounts
- Fill web logins automatically - no typing required!
- Checkout fast with shopping profiles
- Create Secure Notes to store memberships, credit cards, & other important records
- Attach documents, PDFs, images, audio, and more
- Keep everything organized in a searchable “vault”
- Collaborate with others with more secure password sharing features
- Add LastPass to any browser on any computer
- Login with the same LastPass account everywhere
- Sync all of your passwords and data automatically
- Upgrade to LastPass Premium for unlimited sync across unlimited devices, including any desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Learn more: https://lastpass.com/go-premium
- Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Change passwords automatically on over 75 sites with Auto-Password Change
- Create strong, unique passwords as you sign up for new websites
- Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
- Audit your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
- Flexible security features like autologoff options and master password reprompts
LastPass utilizes military-grade AES 256bit encryption implemented with salted hashing, along with PBKDF2 encryption keys to protect from brute-force attacks and other threats. All sensitive user data is encrypted and decrypted locally on the user's machine, so that only encrypted, sensitive information is ever synced with LastPass. Your master password is never shared with LastPass.
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop or laptop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features, like unlimited sync across any type of device, plus sharing features for family, and Premium two-factor authentication options..
Learn about more features and get LastPass for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera from www.LastPass.com
Канал розробника дозволяє вам випробувати експериментальну нову версію цього додатку перед його виходом у загал. Після встановлення експериментальної версії ви надалі будете отримувати оновлення з цього каналу. Щоб припинити експериментальні оновлення, перевстановіть типову версію за посиланням вище.
Увага: Тестові версії цього додатку не були перевірені Mozilla.
- Версія 3.2.42a:
Для створення власних збірок, необхідно мати обліковий запис сайту додатків Mozilla.
Your privacy is critically important to us. LastPass has a few guiding principles:
* We don't allow you to send us critically important information like your password; instead your LastPass master password is used locally to encrypt the important data that's sent to us.
* We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
* We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
* We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services. (For example: If you choose to store login history, we keep login history, if you choose not to, we don't)
Below is our privacy statement which incorporates these goals:
LastPass operates several websites including LastPass.com. It is LastPass' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, LastPass collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. LastPass' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how LastPass' visitors use its website. From time to time, LastPass may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
LastPass also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. LastPass does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to LastPass' websites choose to interact with LastPass in ways that require LastPass to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that LastPass gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at LastPass.com to provide a user-name and email address. Those who engage in transactions with LastPass are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, LastPass collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with LastPass. LastPass does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
LastPass may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, LastPass may monitor the most popular website account on the LastPass.com site. LastPass may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, LastPass does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
LastPass discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on LastPass' behalf or to provide services available at LastPass' websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using LastPass' websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. LastPass will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, LastPass discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when LastPass believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of LastPass, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an LastPass website and have supplied your email address, LastPass may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with LastPass and our products. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. LastPass takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Privacy Statement Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, LastPass may change its Privacy Statement from time to time, and in LastPass' sole discretion. LastPass encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Statement.
This privacy statement available under a Creative Commons Share-alike license.