- від Користувач Firefox 16729671, 5 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5The possibility of quickly inserting username and password on every site, not having to remember them, and do this on every device, is very useful to me. I'm considering passing to premium. Very customizable and, most importantly, Open Source!
- від Користувач Firefox 16761359, 6 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5Extremely useful, my favourite so far. Only thing that i dont like about it, when i create a new password i copy it and forget saving it. If you add saving when clicked anywhere else, or maybe just dont stop the process and let us continue, it'll be %100 better. Thank you, love bitwarden.
- від Bas, 6 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5Bitwarden itself is great and very flexible and fast.
Some issues I have with the plugin is that:
- You can't reach attached files using the plugin
- When you focus on another window or select part of a page, the plugin overlay closes, and you lose what you were typing.
- від RainbowRide, 6 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5I used LastPass, but due to changes decided to try Bitwarden. You do have the option of selecting to autofill but it's global. On LastPass I had the option to autofill only specific sites. Also it does not automatically save a login so I have to manually fill out a save. Not a big deal but would be nice. Also some features seem buggy or at least don't seem to work as they should. I think LastPass was easier to use, but Bitwarden is a good product with a few things I'd like to work differently or better.
- від Користувач Firefox 16721224, 7 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5Does not work well in incognito, which the team doesn't want to fix since 2017.
Overall great but it's the only password manager having this issue.