Щоб спробувати тисячі наявних тут додатків, завантажте Mozilla Firefox, швидкий, безплатний спосіб користуватись Інтернетом!Закрити
Ласкаво просимо до додатків Firefox.
Обирайте серед тисяч додаткових функцій та стилів, щоб зробити Firefox своїм.Закрити
Autofill is a small but powerful add-on that serves one purpose: fill form fields automatically on page load. It is for people who just want a straightforward form filler without all the bells and whistles.
Про цей додаток
- Set and forget – fill out forms in ZERO clicks! Autofill executes without any required interaction from the user if a web page contains form fields that match one or more autofill rules
- Ultimate control – autofill text input fields, textarea fields, password fields, hidden fields, and even WYSIWYG edit boxes (rich text editors); autoselect menus and listboxes; autocheck checkboxes and radio buttons
- Form fields wizard – use the wizard to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at the source code
- Easy to manage – create profiles to better organize your autofill rules
- Quick access – execute all autofill rules in a profile and open the Options window through the right-click context menu
- Regular Expressions – use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill
- Variables – use special variables to output random words (text spinner), numbers, and alphanumeric characters
- Site filtering – restrict Autofill on a per-site basis
- Exceptions – specify websites to exclude from Autofill
- Import/Export – transfer your settings to another computer or to the Autofill extension for Google Chrome
- Keyboard shortcuts – use the mouse or the keyboard for improved accessibility
- Fully localized – easily translate it into your native language (please contact the developer if you would like to contribute a translation)
I have used a good number of form fillers over the years, including both browser extensions and stand-alone applications, but they still required you to select from a menu to initiate the autofill. Moreover, I found that the vast majority of them were either too primitive or just overkill for me. I was never able to find a tool that struck a balance between the two and did exactly what I wanted, which led me on the adventurous road to developing Autofill. Even if you're happy with your current form filler, you may still want to install this add-on if you want even more convenience (one less click), automation (autofills / autoselects / autochecks), and power (supports variables and RegExp pattern-matching) at your fingertips. Autofill is partly inspired by the LastPass online password manager's "Custom fields" tab.
After installation, go to the Autofill Options panel (Tools menu / Add-ons / Extensions) to define form fields to autofill. Click on the Help button for a description of each setting. Please submit bug reports, suggestions, feature requests, and general feedback at the official Autofill support page:
Also feel free to leave a mini review here. Happy autofilling!
Privacy & Security Disclaimer:
Autofill does not, has never, and will never transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your local hard disk drive at all times. However, the data saved by this extension is NOT encrypted, so any data you save remains in the clear, although it will remain on your hard drive and only someone who knows where to look and has physical access to your hard drive would be able to access it. Client-side AES encryption will be added in the future so that even if you lose your computer, you can be sure the thieves won't be able to do anything with the data saved by Autofill.
- Added: support for email fields
- Added: support for autoclicking buttons
- Added: support for <button> tags
- Added: support for <label> matching
- Enhanced: wizard uses menu values instead of index numbers
- Enhanced: better CSV data structure validation
- Changed: removed sample autofill rules and exceptions
- Changed: disabled fuzzy label matching by default
- Changed: enabled sound effects by default
- Changed: enabled overwrite by default
- Fixed: RegExp qualifiers escaped in some patterns
- Fixed: profile count not updated correctly in some cases
- Fixed: Form Fields layout broken in Mac OS