- Оцінка 1 з 5від buggs, 3 роки томуAfter the recent update (May 2020), and reinstalling FF, I added this extension after having used it before. This time, however, it completely blocked me from accessing Amazon and Amazon Smile. It was by chance that I found through Bugzilla that this is a recent problem with the latest FF update. Once it was disabled, I had no problems accessing Amazon Smile. May I suggest that a note be posted on this page acknowledging that there's a problem. I thought it was a FF problem, and maybe it is, but just trying to prevent any anger from being misdirected.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13240872, 3 роки томуDoesn't seem to work any more. It just says 'Cookies are disabled in your browser' which they are not. I have tried on 2 different PCs and it is the same.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Adm Izr, 3 роки томуThis app installed itself, hid itself by not showing up on my toolbar and then gave itself permission to collect all my data, if I wanted this level of bull$hit I would just use chrome! Really what an epic bunch of Sh!t this is!
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Rocketman, 3 роки томуThis product from Amazon is a distraction, an intrusion, and is insulting. I don't need or want this much "help." Whatever genius thought this was a good idea should be fired.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від matt wilkie, 3 роки томуThe bookmarklet I used to use was better (Amazon Add to Wishlist Bookmarklet). This addon snoops all pages I visit, and at times actively interferes the current site. I want something that is only active when I call on it. I'm going back to having one window open to amazon and manually copying urls to the wishlist.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від cyberbiker, 3 роки томуAll I want is the old universal amazon button. What you get with this add-on is messages, popups, etc - even when you have all notifications turned off. When you contact Amazon "customer service" about it, their "fix" is to uninstall it.
A ten-year-old could code a better add-on.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 15373251, 3 роки томуUsed to be helpful way to add non-Amazon items to wishlist. Now is overly sketchy and overlays actually BLOCK ordering from other sites. No thank you!
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 14711863, 3 роки томуhere's what i was hoping for when i saw this add-on option: a little widget/badge/icon that would notify me of ONLY shipping updates when i turned the widget/badge/icon on or off. after clicking, reading not 1, not 2, but the first 3 permissions that i need to grant is astoundingly stupid to allow.
This is the EXACT wording... only copy and pasting here....
"This add-on can:"
1. "Access your data for all websites"
2. "Read and modify bookmarks"
3. "Monitor extension usage and manage themes"
what was i thinking? ALL WEBSITES? Modify my bookmarks? And for those that don't understand no. 3, basically they want to see what add-blocker i'm employing and "white list" Amazon and Amazon "friendly" websites.
now, i don't mind doing business with them. i need a particular service, they provide the service. our business transaction should end there, not fucking NEVER END!
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Kay~Den, 3 роки томуMuch like the other reviews, it didn't do much for me either, other than giving me the option to add the item to my 'wish list'. Also it was never a banner at the top of the webpage or even in a pop-up window or drop down menu (well, other than the 3 dots on the top right of my browser, where everything is → settings, bookmarks, tools, etc), so the only way I could use it was to have it opened in a seperate window and manually search for the item I wanted to compare prices with.
Which at this point was no different than the way I use to do it; search for things online, look at different places, different prices, go onto Amazon's app and search for the same product to see if they have it any cheaper. The only difference is it's much, much easier to search on Amazon's app than to use this "assistant", because at least with the app I could do more than just add it to a 'wish list'.
This was a great idea and I would have loved to use this, unfortunately it just didn't do anything it said it would or could. At first I thought it was because I was trying to use the app on a smartphone, rather than a desktop or laptop computer, but as I read the comments, I found out this annoyance happens across the board.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 15261551, 3 роки томуVery poor. Either Fire Fox or Amazon is using part of my email suryve........email@example.com...... and is exposing my password at Amazon. Remove Fiefox account and also the Amazon account immediately, or both Fiefox ans Amazon.comare history-no orders no $'s, period!
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13890366, 3 роки томуDoes not improve search quality at all. I tested searching for "piracetam." Not one single item contained that word, or that ingredient. I know Amazon sells it, but you can't find it. It may be there, on page 25-50, but it's much easier to buy somewhere else.