Оцінка 3,4 з 5
Оцінка 3,4 з 5
- від happy, 2 роки томуОцінка 1 з 5Installé il allait sur .com aux usa... entrée dans settings pour changer .fr ---> programme freeze. désinstallé. à lire d'autres commentaires, encore une idée à moitié cuite, heep....
- від Користувач Firefox 14411986, 2 роки томуОцінка 1 з 5Doesn't work. Either says there's a problem and asks to close and restart, or, on the rare occasion it does actually load, it hangs whenever I try to do anything within the plug-in. This has happened in both Firefox and Chrome, and on multiple systems.
On top of that, it's a bloated plug-in that tries to do way too much. It was nice when it just worked to add off-site things to my wishlist, but now it's slow and cumbersome to use.
- від Користувач Firefox 14398493, 2 роки томуОцінка 1 з 5This terrible extension slows down browsing dramatically, rarely works, and is constantly failing. All I want is to add items to my Amazon wishlist, and in classic Amazon fashion, they couch the functionality I want in a clunky, poorly designed piece of garbage. Just bring back the wishlist extension and stop pretending to be a customer-facing software company.
- від Користувач Firefox 14386299, 2 роки томуОцінка 1 з 5Doesn't work at all (UK). Spins for a while then says it couldn't load (with ext103 error in tiny text at the bottom), as per many other reports here. And all because the “add to wishlist” button has been “retired”. Hey ho, the onward march of progress.
- від Користувач Firefox 13820476, 2 роки томуОцінка 1 з 5Despite using Traditional Chinese in my Firefox, and setting the country setting in Amazon Assistant as UK, as well as physically living in UK, Amazon Assistant still amazingly decided to display in Simplified Chinese.