- Оцінка 4 з 5від Eddie, 5 місяців томуEn general bien, pero desde hoy me han aparecido anuncios en los videos de youtube, cosa que antes no sucedía. Lo curioso es que aparecen con pantalla negra, pero el audio sí se escucha.
- Оцінка 4 з 5від briggzyxp, 5 місяців томуFor most sites its perfect, but on Facebook it has issues. Its like they tried to set it to block the suggested for you posts and feed ads, but its not working properly. The posts still show but glitch flick through multiple at random before something gets through. And on the left side of the page after this glitch occurs there's text like "learn more", "xx days ago" "sponsored" etc. This only happens with uBo on firefox, Edge is working properly. I'd rather the suggested posts show than have this glitch, especially when a post/meme I actually would like gets gobbled up. When it comes to ads, what I find intrusive is stuff that overlays/obscures/plays before or interrupts the media I'm watching, not really the suggested posts or posts from online stores I'm actively following.
- Оцінка 4 з 5від Remy Jensen, 6 місяців томуTrying it out now, i will be back to add the 5th star pending my satisfactions are met. thank you for the software, i appreciate your time and generosity for sharing your work, and for no cost to me, much obliged kind noble-man.
- Оцінка 4 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17887783, 7 місяців томуThe add-on needs to automatically recognize a site and activate a suitable list for it ’ You also need to remove the cookie requests in the Sites feature on Brave Browser
- Оцінка 4 з 5від Joel, 7 місяців томуGenerally very pleased. Only problem, is when I click on some links, from sites I use, they get blocked. I do, however, have the option to "proceed", which helps. Sure beats the ads, that I CAN'T delete. Thanks
- Оцінка 4 з 5від bobo, 7 місяців томуStill causes LONG restarts on Mac after a crash. It will take anywhere from 10-30 mins for Firefox to load any web page after a crash. I've resorted to deleting it, then reinstalling after my pages load. Even this is tricky, firefox is so slow to load, it's hard to get around the pinwheel to click the icon to remove it. It's been this way for several versions. If I restart ONLY firefox, it does take longer to reload contest, but not as long as after a system crash.
Could be my Mac is too old somehow, iMac "late 2013" on Catalina, last available update for it.
Overall, it's the best I've used hands down, works on most streaming video pages as well, paid or unpaid. Just a shame about the restart issue.