- від Zzz, 7 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5Great add-on, honestly has made my life so much better. I've been using this for 2 years now... I finally donated $40 to the developer but it's added so much more value to my life than that. Good stuff.
- від P., 7 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5It's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...
- від 175iq, 8 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5This is the best productivity add-on I have ever came across. Supports so many features that it feels like the amalgamation of multiple add-ons and cherry on the cake is that it is available for chrome as well and you can just export the same settings to chrome using a single click.
- від Flouroux, 8 місяців томуОцінка 2 з 5Tried to set it up, a lot of bugs unfortunately:
1. Set to wildcard and +webflow.com - it still shows a timer on the webflow page, even though it doen't block it (I've set to count only active tab yes)
2. Set to keyword allow mode, added a wildcard and ~webflow - it doesn't load a google search for webflow.
So it kinda only worked if I remove the timer display and also don't use keywords :cIf you had posted this to the support forums, I would have tried to provide some assistance. I don't think what you are experiencing is due to "a lot of bugs."
- від Користувач Firefox 16648427, 8 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5I migrated to LeechBlock from another similar add-on. By the versatility and offered customization, I regret to have not moved to this add-on earlier. Absolutely brilliant!
- від Ajith Nair, 8 місяців томуОцінка 4 з 5An excellent replacement for StayFocusd (which is available only for Chromium). I would have rated it 5 stars, but I gave just 4 because it's missing one feature I want: remove the count-down timer from the add-on icon, and display it only on the page.
- від Bflat, 8 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5Hi! As I already said, great add on, I'm just editing my review so I can add a suggestion I thought about.
So, I like having the options to block the options page, the general options page, the add on page and that other page when I'm on certain blocks. Still, there's still one obvious way of getting around the block left, which is by going to Firefox's customize page, adding Leechblock back to the toolbar, right clicking it and choosing to remove it from my browser. So my suggestion is, if possible, the implementation of an option to block the customization page during certain blocks. It's really the only thing left for the add on to be flawless in terms of me not being able to get around it any time I feel like it.Thanks for the review! Both of the features you suggest are already implemented. Click "Show Advanced Options" in the relevant block sets. As for preventing disable/remove, see the FAQ pages.