- від Texas Matt, 10 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5Just when you thought there was no paradox in leech blocking to be found, Prof. James Anderson displays a thorough "analysis of its character, presence, and epistemic status" for the interwebs! Well done...
- від Sekoia, 10 місяців томуОцінка 5 з 5It works almost perfectly. I hate it. Uuuuuugh, guess I'll go back to work. Anyway, it's 4 instead of 5, because the temporary unblocking feature doesn't seem to work. The icon is yellow and everything, but the websites aren't unblocked.
Edit: see developer response, it was user error.
- від Користувач Firefox 14740755, рік томуОцінка 5 з 5Set a timeout and block sites for a duration, then refresh the time limit. Plus tons of customization for every combination of limit - limit during a set time of day, or set limits /except/ during a set time of day. There are even thoughtful and creative options for making websites unpleasant to use to wean off of bad habits without going fully blocked. Everything I could ask for plus gave me some new ideas for how to manage my time and break my bad habits. I'm fully impressed.
- від KARTHIK YELCHURU, рік томуОцінка 4 з 5Solves the the distraction problem I persistently face. Auto save addition would be good.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено рік томуThanks for the review. I'd like to hear more about what you mean by "auto save". Perhaps post something to the suggestions forum? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leechblock/leechblock-forums-f1/
- від Stephan, рік томуОцінка 5 з 5Perfect. Just perfect to me. LeechBlock ist helping me keeping the balance between my need for information and work. As i'm working in a browser environment nearly all the time, all the news sites are only 1-klick away. I'm using it for about 2 years now. I'm allways surprised, how often i subconsciously try to open a news-site and then, luckily, are blocked by LeechBlock. Thanks!