Оцінка 4 з 5від Користувач Firefox 15372875, 3 роки тому
5 stars if I could figure out a way to block an index site (home page) and have sub-domains not be blocked by default (manual exclusions aren't suitable if you'll want to access pages via a Google search, for example). Other than that works great.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 15582021, 7 днів томуexcellent extension. Wish it could stop twitter automatically after 5 minutes in the middle of scrolling, instead of only stopping when i click on a link/tweet
- Оцінка 4 з 5від danielbr93, 15 днів томуThe habit of opening a tab with CTRL + T, typing in "twitter" and pressing enter is still a thing, but with this extension, I might get rid of it.
Even after just a week, I notice how many more hours I save with it.
Not every hour turns into a productive one, but it's definitely better than endlessly scrolling social media or watching the 14th YouTube video for the day.
Some critcism and feedback:
1. The UI for the options is okay.
1.1 A more modern UI would be neat
1.2 Minimalistic/advanced view - making it easier and less overwhelming for people to get started
1.3 More "?" that when hovered over show explanations.
2. Pre-made examples for time and amount of hours for a certain period
2.1 Provide a short quiz "How often do you think do you waste time?" or "How much time do you want to save?" and depending on the 3-5 potential answers, the extensions sets up the most common settings.
3. Automatically suggest the most common websites to block.
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Leiserwolf, 24 дні томуA little confusion to use but the problem was that i need to put the site without https//: and int worked for me, i think for people who know little about computers would have a hard time using this tool, at the end for me is very useful thanks