- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: ROGUE7474, 6 ay önceGreat at converting WebP images, but I can't get the Avif images to convert. Using the latest Firefox browser. Any help would be great.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 6 ay önceHi thank you for your review and raising your concern. It could be that you found an avif image that is not yet supported by the Avif detection algorithm. Also in case you have installed other extensions there could be a chance that they would interfere with the conversion. Alternatively a webserver is simply serving jpg, png or another format image while wrongfully adding the .avif extension.
To be sure could you please verify you can see and convert the avif image on this page: https://libre-software.net/avif-test/ ? if not try resetting the addon and try again. If this image works and you can convert it please send the image or a link to the image you are trying to convert. Than I can analyze it and if nessecary update the algorithm.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: peegies, 7 ay önceSo while this addon works and does a good job, I find that every time i view any image in a new tab, the current tab will auto scroll to the bottom (as if you pressed End key) and display some random text about the image
Type: HTML (document.contentType=text/html)
Dimensions: 1px × 1px
Size: 0.07 KB (67) (transferred 0.41 KB (419) in 0.26 seconds)
I can of course save the image as a jpg/png or whatever that way but I don't always want to do this and this happens whether the image is webp / avif or jpg / png or whatever.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 7 ay önceThank you for taking the time to write a review. However this addon does not add the random information to the image you write about. From what you wrote it seems to me that you have the add-on "Save webP as PNG or JPEG (Converter)" installed (aswell) that does have this behavior but is unrelated to this add-on
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: avatarofshadow, 8 ay öncewhen I click on "convert and save" it DOES change it to a jpg for me, but the titles of multiple images on a page are the same. So, it's just faster to change the webp to jpg than to use this feature a lot of the time.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 8 ay önceIt is not perfectly clear to me what you are doing. I assume that the pop up "save as" dialog is throttling your workflow. You can turn this popup off and download the converted image directly. Open the settings using the converters browser button at the top right of the browser. Than navigate to the "generic" tab and change to advanced mode. There you can turn off the save as dialog. Also make sure the filename conflict action is set to unique (default) if you want to avoid automatic overwriting existing files. Hopefully this resolves your issue if not please let me know and I might b able to help you further.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Jolteon, 10 ay önceMy Doctor told me that if I hadn't found this tool, I would've died from stress in just three weeks. Okay, that never happened, but what DID happen is that ALL the frustration of just trying to get some nice new wallpapers off the web went from tedium and having to manually convert image after image, to just a one-click breeze. Thank you!
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16399158, bir yıl önceThis has seriously made my life soooo much easier! This does exactly what I need it to do without throttling my download speeds and without capping your daily"conversion limit." I seriously recommend this, and I usually never write reviews for extensions, but this seriously saved me from such a headache.