- yazan: Sandi, 6 gün önce5 üzerinden 1 puanWhat happened to this? It worked great and suddenly stopped working in FF, the context menu is still there but does nothing.
This was amazing at converting webp to jpg.
Please fix this
- yazan: syldub, bir ay önce5 üzerinden 3 puanVery good addon!
Could you please add the quality values beside each format slider? And give an option to always show the "Advanced" panel instead of the "Basic" panel?
- yazan: Gucciiz, 3 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanConversion does not work.
I've tried to convert webp to png but it still saved as a webp format.
I've also tried to save jpg using WebP image converter which 'should' convert the jpg to png, but it still saved the normal jpg format.
My firefox is the latest build 84.0.2, shouldn't be a problem right?
- yazan: Holic Shot, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 3 puanSeems like good addon that does what it says, however, I specifically needed to convert animated WEBP to animated GIF and this addon will only convert to JPG or PNG from WEBP. If at all possible, please add this ability! I'm also not sure why this sort of addon needs permission to 'access your data for all websites.' Be careful when choosing to install this.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 4 ay önceThese kind of addons require the 'access your data for all websites' to get access to the image that needs to be converted. The permission structure of add-ons does not allow for a less intrusive permission to get this information. I am looking into adding support for animated images, however this is much harder than converting a static image so I can not give an estimate when it is ready.
- yazan: gbolcer, 7 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puanUsing Windows 10 as a platform, but any time I share a downloaded image, my friends, slack users can't use it. I've been manually converting using ImageMagick convert *.webp *.jpg, but that got tedious. This plugin is an extremely convenient workaround for what should be a setting in Firefox. Thank you!
- yazan: GenDemo, 9 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanGreat and easy to use no problem. I love how you can set the settings for different source file type.
It would be great with this new stupid webp format, if you either had 2 options to save as .gif or as .jpg; or if it detected automatically if it was an image or a gif.