- 5 üzerinden 1 puanDoesn't show the full sized image anymore. It gives you a thumbnail.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanRarely worked in the past and now it does not work at all. Images open as thumbnail for me like everyone else.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanThis used to be great, but the View Image function has been flawed for weeks. Despite everyone's claims that deleting the cookies and such works, it doesn't. As soon as you log in to a Google account, it goes back to not working again. The only way for View Image to do anything but the small thumbnail is to not be logged into Google, and even that doesn't work all the time. Once this gets fixed again (if ever), it's a 5-star again.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanWhen you click on "view image", a new tab opens but the image is always small, like the thumbnail. Doesn't show the full image
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanNot going to steal, but, if you have the issue where the "View Image" only shows the small image and not the original, you are in luck. Follow this guy's comment.
This is an invaluable tool but it stopped working recently. I've read the tip about deleting Google cookies - it didn't work for me, so I deleted all my history including cookies. It works now - phew!
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanDoesn't work properly anymore. When you click on "view image", a new tab opens but the image is always small, like the thumbnail. Doesn't show the full image anymore :(
- 5 üzerinden 1 puandoesn't work, shows only thumbnail, pls fix
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanThis is an invaluable tool but it stopped working recently. I've read the tip about deleting Google cookies - it didn't work for me, so I deleted all my history including cookies. It works now - phew!
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanJust opens the thumbnail in the new panel, nothing else. Won't open the full size image.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanThe new "Search by Image" button is just covering up the button that takes you to the image's originating website. When you click, that's what it does, it takes to the site the image came from.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanHello Joshua,
Thanks for sharing your addon View Image.
TO THE DEVELOPER - PROBLEM TO SOLVE:
Just one remark on the "Search by Image" that seems to be completely different than the way it was done when it was available on Google Images.
Therefore, could you try to provide a "Search by Image" button that produces exactly what the original "Search by Image" button was producing when it was available on Google Images? Thanks.
I suggest you do the following 2 buttons.
---The "Search This Image" button that does what your "Search by Image" button does.
---The "Search by Image" button that does exactly what the "Search by Image" button was doing when it was available with Google Images.
To have a very clear idea how the “Search by Image” button was looking when it was on Google Images a few years ago, go the video “How to use Google Image Search to find information about a picture - YouTube” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnX_FqMlkZo and move to the point in the video at 1:34 and you will see exactly how this “Search by Image” looked orginally on Google Images.
I currently (2019/11/02) use Firefox 70 and it works fine with this version. BUT the "Search by Image" button does not do what it is supposed to do, as when it was available on Google Images.
Just a remark on the picture you show for your addon View Image. It does not show the "Search by Image" button on this picture.
Again, thanks for sharing your addon View Image.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanWhen it worked it was great, but as of now it doesn't work anymore. Tried clearing google cookies as suggested below, but still nothing.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanFor those people having trouble with this add-on, I followed one other person's suggestion and deleted all my cookies for Google which cleared up my issue. Now it works just like it always has, which is to say it works beautifully!
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanNo longer works